Shadow People

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GeorgeW Kush, Aug 8, 2011.

1. #21 GeorgeW Kush, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011
    Its kind of weird how a lot of people in this thread can see them and from what I hear, 90 percent of the time, they visit younger people (teenager and young adults) or religion nuts, depressed people, children or senior citizens. Wonder if there is a correlation there? Hmm.

2. Imaginations Gone Wild. There are no titties but somebody still looks like an idiot. :laughing:

I think people read into reality too much though. Especially today... Everyone is trying to find something nobody has found before.

3. I'm one of them.

For years I would just stand in this random guys backyard and move around a little bit. It took awhile until I was noticed and after that the next I showed up the kid showed his brother, i really freaked them out then lawls. Now, after years of practice, I can just appear in the corner of peoples vision, you should see the looks on their face when they turn around and don't see anything! :eek: hilarious

4. #24 gwardmonger316, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hey, man, are you going to creep con? It's gonna be in father mathis' old barn, next sunday. Gonna unveil all the newest technology to help veil your evil identity. I'm super stoked.

5. Yeah, shit still gives me the creeps though.

6. I seen one the same night Peter Jennings died and i think it was him but he was just standing over me looking at me and i didnt know what to do but I wasnt scared

7. Ive believed in the paranormal for years. You cant convince me that shit like this doesn't exist.

Im a firm believer yet i can honestly say ive never had a paranormal encounter.

Some of my friends are non-believers and they said they've had unexplainable encounters hmmmmm weird right??

I do wish i would have an encounter though, everyday i wish that yet it never comes......o well maybe in the future. :)

8. I know one thing, I'll be sleeping with my light on for a long time.

9. Whhhaaaaa? I didn't get the monthly email! Im glad you told me bro, Im all about the new technologies, gotta keep my creep game up to date ya know?

10. 450 mg Diphenhydramine (Benadryl)

...Never the same...

11. I saw something once at my friends when i was 13 or 14 I stayed overnight there for his birthday party. There were a bunch of other kids staying probably 6-10, but anyway I got up and no one was awake. I had to take a piss so I went to the bathroom and heard footsteps upstairs, than I just went back to my sleeping bag.

I heard loud footsteps and the door opened slowly and saw a man walked in, but he was all black no features at all he was standing above us than it disappeared. Someone else got up right when it walked away down the hall anyway, I talked to my friend who lives there the next day, and he said hes seen ghosts and stuff at his house too and his sister told me the same thing a different day.

12. I have seen them, I believe.

13. #33 gwardmonger316, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    For sure, like, black hoodies and glowing red contact lenses and stuff. So fun!

14. There was just something wrong with your friends house. I think something happened there. Maybe it has less to do with the people and more with the location.

15. I see them all the time but when I look at them they disappear. Let me rephrase, I see them out of the corner of my eye and they dissolve when I turn that way. I believe they are also called fogs, and they're a big side effect of taking too many hallucinogens without giving your mind enough time to adapt back to reality.

16. Yup, I'm that good.

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOOGlJi8Aw8]The Twilight Zone: The Shadow Man part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyWy_SEL6xU&feature=related]The Twilight Zone: The Shadow Man part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

18. We need more paranormal threads. I saw something when I was staying in the Bahamas. I was staying in a room where a murder happened, I was laying in bed watching tv after we got back from fishing and I saw a silhouette peaking around the corner, not like when you see something in the corner of your eye and it's gone. It was lingering and staring back at me for a good 10 seconds and it was gone. The hair stood up on my neck and it felt like there was someone in the room with me.

I said NOPE and was gone. Didn't go back in the room alone.

19. Yeah I would never stay in a place where a murder happened

20. hahahahah oh shit

i have seen alot of shadow people

but its after or during drug use and
    like sleep dep
    and poor eating habbits...

i have ran over shadow people driving, followed a shadow snake driving on the highway.

I have also followed a dancing lady going down the highway.

I would see things about the camp fire or in the night sky

I have seen men in white chaining down a huge shadow monster with white ropes

i have seen people treking threw the snow and like

idk its just a reflection of our selfs.

fuck man drugs are bad