Shadiness turns into me and my friend out 100

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mastershake03, Sep 23, 2006.

1. well me and my friend are looking for buds for pretty much an hour. Finally a kid calls us back said he could hook us up w/ one quarter for me and an eighth for my friend. We give our friend the the money and are seriously waiting for about 1hr and 1/2 in a parking lot. He finally calls all of us and said that they went to get the shit and the guy's g/f was hookin them up. so they meet her and give her the money w/o seeing any bud (stupid move on their part) and she takes off on foot. We drive around in pretty much a hopeless search for them. Then the guy calls back and said that he has the bud but the girl thought the one kid was gonna beat them up so she booked it and he said only $30 was their even though i double counted to make sure it was $100. Now I'm hoping in some miracle i either get the bud or get rembersed and this is my second time pretty much in a row being dicked off my dealers (the other was a different one he sold me a 1/4 said it was a half weighed it when i got home gave an 1/8 to a kid and the dealer said give me what you got back and your nxt o will be $110 which never happened) I'm just sick of dick ppl its making me hate the weed trade even more ppl are seriously douches. sry just a fuckn terrible wasted night.

PS: right after all that shit went down three of our trusted dealers called us back and said they got shit moral is don't go through shady ppl you don't kno too well and stick w/ the ones who always hook u up

2. shit dude i have had similar experiences... i feel for ya.

3. yea man people will make up any type of bullshit story just to rip you off

the dumb bitch knew there was $100 there she just knew she could probably get away with it

ive learned through personal expierences as your friend has now too, to never give money to anyone. anyone unless you absolutely know that they are a good friend and will get you the bud. anyone else will jack yah

steve miller said it best
    go on take the money and run

4. sorry, I know it feels man.

5. It sucks to get ripped off, I got ripped off a couple weeks ago, and now I openly refuse to buy weed off of anyone I don't know, even if a friend knows the guy I still won't get bud off of him.

6. based on more than 1 experience, amen... i wish someone would have told me earlier.

7. been there too man
    i never give the money with out the weed tho

8. I usually dont but I gave the money to the kid who was getting the weed and he gave it 2 the bitch before he saw anything. I'm just never goin through that kid again cause he now thinks its a joke cause he lost $0 and he said he would pay us back cause he was getting the money back which he didnt