SGW Waffle Perc

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by milkthisnao808, Aug 7, 2012.

1. #1 milkthisnao808, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    ALOHAZ everyone! This took a couple extra days to post because the first one I did, didn't show the bubbles on this piece as well. I was trying to decide for a while which piece I should pick up next, and finally decided on this SGW Waffle Perc because it was a nice size for me. The waffle perc is what really caught my eye since the amount of bubbles this piece gives is SUPAH pretty and you can get a decent hit from it. I ended up not being too fond of the mouth piece and the amount of pull needed. Don't know if i will keep my SGW as my daily but it's nice to have as part of my selection. :D ENJOY AND MAHALOZ \m/
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL0kQCTlsmI[/ame]

2. very nice!

3. [quote name='"milkthisnao808"']ALOHAZ everyone! This took a couple extra days to post because the first one I did, didn't show the bubbles on this piece as well. I was trying to decide for a while which piece I should pick up next, and finally decided on this SGW Waffle Perc because it was a nice size for me. The waffle perc is what really caught my eye since the amount of bubbles this piece gives is SUPAH pretty and you can get a decent hit from it. I ended up not being too fond of the mouth piece and the amount of pull needed. Don't know if i will keep my SGW as my daily but it's nice to have as part of my selection. :D ENJOY AND MAHALOZ \m/
    SGW Waffle Perc - YouTube[/quote]

Nice glass! I know what you mean about the amount of pull to get get going but I find it effortless after air gets to the perc. I still use mine as my DD though; that resistance really makes me love mine more lol

In case no one has yet either: Welcome to the city!

4. Nice tube. Ive been lookin to get another waffle since my gmd waffle bubb broke :(

Nice to see some more ladies gettin in the glass game too lol

5. Well I think yours need some pull because you have a lot of water in it, you can even hear it purr pretty loud lol. Try taking some water out and I bet it will bubble even better. Like this guy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2PsrtJVdK8]SGW V2 WAFFLE PERC STACKING! - YouTube[/ame]

6. Thank you! It's something that I think will have to grow on me. And thank you for the welcome! :D

ohhhh no! how's it break? i appreciate the welcome, it's harder to find girls in the game.

I will try that, good looking out for me !

7. yea you just have a tad too much water in it, i had a SGW waffle v2 for a while and you just got to find the right water levels. 1-2cm over waffle is a good start. adjust from there. it WILL have that little "pull" to start inhaling, but adjusting the water levels will help it a bit.

8. Thank yhou dabbed! I actually tried it again with less water and it's not as much of a pull but there's still some there. I think that I'm starting to dislike the shape of the mouthpiece though :( TIME FOR A NEW PIECE ?:D

9. [quote name='"milkthisnao808"']

Thank yhou dabbed! I actually tried it again with less water and it's not as much of a pull but there's still some there. I think that I'm starting to dislike the shape of the mouthpiece though :( TIME FOR A NEW PIECE ?:D[/quote]

I also have a v2 and am just curious as to what you dislike about the mouthpiece. I personally love it and am jw what you look for in one that makes you dislike it

10. the mouthpiece is my favorite part lol, aside from the bent neck on mine ;)

11. [quote name='"JakeGetsBaked"']the mouthpiece is my favorite part lol, aside from the bent neck on mine ;)[/quote]

Jelouse

12. [quote name='"JakeGetsBaked"']the mouthpiece is my favorite part lol, aside from the bent neck on mine ;)[/quote]

I'm still convinced it has a bigger bore than mine does lol
    I really wish I could have gotten a bent neck when I got mine

13. I think I would like the bent neck much better. Since I'm not too tall I think the mouth piece on it makes me go awkwardly to get a good hit and with the width of it not able to get as big of a hit as I would like. I still like it though and think it was a good piece for the price.