Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sgw waffle perc vs. syn fullsize showerhead vs syn double showerhead tall boy

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by pburnit420, May 3, 2012.

1. help im going to buy a new tube and im stuck between these i want an everday driver and im probaly going to get some sort of a/c for it. i want a smooth tube that stacks bubbles but still keeps flavor kind of alot to ask

2. Highpriorityglass.com

I would go with the waffle perc.
    [​IMG]

3. thats what i was thinkin bout im pretty much narrowed it down to that or the syn full size showerhead the waffle is just kinda short for my liking

4. If its a "drive around" bong then you dont want any percs, in the car is how i broke three of my perc bongs, any bump you got over is enough to break those damn percs

5. its not gunna be a drive around bong its never gunna leave my house i meant a bong to smoke out of every day

6. If you want flavor then you want a smaller bong. High Priority Glass has the best selection ive ever seen.

7. so the sgw waffle seems to be a better choice