SG stemline to 12arm VS Peyote Pillar

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by qcorn, Oct 4, 2010.

1. i'm trying to decide between these two SGs but need some help

What do you personally thing better? I've read Pillars retain flavor better but not sure

if you had a choice would you get pillar or stemline to 12 arm?

2. I would get the 12 arm but thats just me

3. ive had a peyote pillar and right now i have a stemline to 8 arm. i like the looks of my stem 8 better, but hit wise the pillar is definantly better. the pillar is more chuggy, and the stem 8 is more airy but a little with a little smoother hit. pillar has like 3x the taste imo.

4. how much are the stemline/12 running? unworked?

it kinda depends on the hit you want and price, id imagine the stemline 12 would be pretty dragless, airy and smooth, but i know the pillar will have alot more flavor, ive only hit the 4 arm pillar so i cant speak for the peyote

5. this was $565
    [​IMG]

6. word, can you do anymore price checks in your databases:D

7. 12 arm, that's what I would choose, looking to get one in the future :D

8. #9 FCFondler, Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2010
    the peyote-12 arm fyc - electroflorumed/rusted-calcium-abandoned-pool-pipe-dimethyl-triphosphate-scientific-beaker JP Snic Sling = $10,000
    http://www.grasscity.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/A/L/ALT-2010-05-18-342.jpg
    the original post got repped by teh modzors: Ak Infinity (goes cpl pgs backhttp://forum.grasscity.com/spiritua...ead-roast-bowl-post-quote-97.html#post7900860

9. to be honest, id never buy that, not my thing. id rather buy 10 pillars, just to always hit a different one. but that would just be crazy

10. [​IMG]+[​IMG]=[​IMG]
    [​IMG]+[​IMG]+[​IMG]=[​IMG]
    [​IMG]+[​IMG]=[​IMG]
    [​IMG]+[​IMG]=[​IMG]
    [​IMG]+[​IMG]=[​IMG]
    [​IMG]+[​IMG]=[​IMG]

11. ahh that luke wilson colab (cant remember who it was with) is sooo fucking sexy.

12. [​IMG]

13. haha elks that run? i think your thinking of the SGW collabs

14. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. fucking sickness