SG stem vs DG disk vs Stereo Matrix etc..

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by poopdolla, Nov 15, 2012.

1. #21 magnificent7, Nov 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2012
    I've noticed that the stereo matrix leaves more smoke than other tubes though because it uses so much water

2. both my stereo matrix and my DG fritted do that, i think anything with a super high amount of diffusion with a stemline design will do the same thing. in both tubes, the water takes a couple seconds to settle, it almost looks like it has soap or something in it because it settles in foamy looking bubbles (and yes the matrix does this worse because it holds more water). seems like smoke gets trapped in those bubbles.
    i have been smoking my matrix for the last few days, it clears alot faster then the DG, but that can hurt your lungs if you take too big or a hit off it.

3. Shit, which super smooth bongs dont leave you with this trapped smoke? The worked waffle percs look pretty cool, opinins?

4. [quote name='"poopdolla"']Shit, which super smooth bongs dont leave you with this trapped smoke? The worked waffle percs look pretty cool, opinins?[/quote]

I think it's a good buy. Im not personally a fan of any of the worked ones with pink in it but any of the other ones id be happy with for sure. Jump on it before black Friday sales end and I'm sure you'll be pleased with a pretty unique piece.