SG or custom?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by dirrtyMurphy, May 9, 2011.

1. to a outsider just jumping onto one of these threads and seeing my quotes could easily mistake my defensive behavior and My need kkl ok kl

2. The actual hatred started on the first dwb thread and at the first mention off my name. Ironically enough it was sg stemline vs dwb waffle. 90% of the guys on that thread were against me.
    How does one gain such a strong group of supporters if not by merit. I've never needed to brag or boast. Nor have I ever initiated a fight or purposely antagonized anyone. I never said once that my glass was better or worse than sg. Or made a degrading statement to someone who didn't first say something to me that was malicious. I will listen to constructive criticism with a active mind, I will defend my beliefs, values, and art with all I got and will not be open minded to someone who makes up lies and slander to hurt my reputation and belittle my character. I am a part of this community too. Just because I blow glass doesn't mean that I have to sit snd listen to the slime that people like malcroft say. Not does it mean that I don't have the right to speech but the anti-drews do. And all I ever say when comparing me to sg our sgw or toro is to post my vids and theirs. The proof is in the pudding. our Or like earlier, I calmly asked one of these haters to become more explicit with his so called strong argument and I didn't even hear crickets. Oh well, I'm tired of fighting with the ignorance of people who base feelings they hold as some sort of avenue to truth

3. this is getting blown waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of porportion, can't we just give it up already.