SG or custom?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by dirrtyMurphy, May 9, 2011.

1. Here's some more EFS. He is fucking incredible.

Attached Files:

2. Haven't seen that one yet. I really like it. It's all for a great price too.

3. #23 puppiesisone, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2011
    I'm ordering a custom from ESF this week. Best part is I'm close by so he said I could stop by and watch him making a tube when I pick up my custom. :)

Slightly off topic. He makes some super heady dry pipes that still look really clean. And if you're looking for some good sand blasted slides, look no further!

Loving everything I've seen from him so far.

4. EFS is the new DWB except he has skill!

5. How much do sgw waffles usually go for op?

6. They are about the same as SG stemlines. Don't remember the exact price but I saw one on ALT for $3xx.00

7. like 300 for a short straight

8. Yup and a little bit more for a custom one, but I think its worth it... that seems to be where I'm leaning at this point, although those efs tubes are awesome and ridiculously clean

9. I thought you were buying a Gibson SG or a Gibson custom, i have no idea why i thought there would be a guitar question in toking tools. But based on my knowledge of guitars, the custom will treat you better.

10. Honestly want an EFS more than anything right now, stemline to donut with rainbow/jailhouse reversal anyone? Sickness, and DWB has nothing on this, there aren't random nubs of gross color everywhere!

11. And his taller ones, same price around the mid 300s? I haven't seen any on alt for a long, long time so I'd assume one would have to contact them to see where to buy one huh.

12. my local headshop has them in stock

13. #33 TheMilkman420, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2011

Riiiiiiiiiiight.

Attached Files:

14. clean yes, but I think the EFS stem is a little thin so is the reinforcement. As for color skill I would say they are pretty even.

[​IMG]

15. Don't get anything worked bro, I would get a SG probably

16. ???? why not get anything worked

17. Hmm... gridded stemline or gridded doughnut..?

18. Doughnut looks pretty sick, I don't know how the two compare, but I'm sure you'll be getting good diffusion either way.

19. Yea, I e-mailed him. Have to get something from him for sure, it was either new glass or finishing up my half sleeve and that can always wait! lol

I am leaning towards gridded stemline to gridded showerhead, like the direct injection

20. ? I'm actually a really big fan of worked glass, I just want to make sure its functional as well... but I like my pieces to be clear so I can see whats going on, and some working to make it something special. I would get an sg for other reasons, but not strictly to get something thats not worked...