SG King Stemline. (little milk)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Sweendog, Feb 21, 2012.

1. I made a thread a few days ago when I ordered my first SG. The white label downgrid. I just received it today and this thing is BEAUTIFUL. I'm pretty much the only person I know around my area that is into (and knows about) high end scientific glass. So besides some toros n that stuff at a smoke shop this is pretty much the only "legit" tube I've ever seen let alone hit. From the time I have spent looking at it, I can't even give you a gripe about it, only thing with a minor imperfection(the screen isn't centered, and that is really being a stickler) which for those who don't know isn't even made by Steve at SG, it is just a Ben Wilson DD slide so that can't even count against it. I originally wanted the up grid but the down was the only one that came up at the time and after waiting a month I didn't wanna risk having to wait that long again. So I pulled the trigger and even tho I don't think I could be any happier with it. The hit is awesome, no drag, milks up great.

Bottom line is I love this guy, two friends of mine n I got all blazeddd off this thing and loved it. They were in shock on how awesome it was. I would totally reccommond it to someone in the $350+- price range.

Any way time for a little milk:hello: This is the first hit ever outta the tube and it was great:bongin:

DSC_0153.mp4 video by Legahlies - Photobucket

That was the best I could do for putting the vid in sorry,

2. Vid quality is superb. Nice piece, great hit. Keep it up. :bongin:

3. Thank you, is it from my Nikon D3100, 1080p hd video:hello:

Thanks man appreciate the nice words, I will be getting a new heady slide in a month or so as well. I'll try to get a few better milk vids with a little more artistic touch in them.

4. Wow, i think i just went through a portal and am actually sitting next to you. I don't think I've ever seen video quality of that nature from an individual not connected in any way to tv or movie production.

5. Well since everyone likes the quality I will have to put together a little milk colab video

6. down grid ey? dont see those often. really dope piece, always been a fan of the downgrid.

and of course SG always performs to the standards. stay high yo :bongin:

also yea the video is really nice quality lol. 100x better than the usual GC milk or picture taken with a 2 MP webcam lol.

also from the look of the video who ever owns that house has some serious cash lol

7. Took a couple other milk vids. My camera is at work had to use the mac book on these. Its getting a little dirty now haha, is just letting grunge off the best/easiest way to clean it?

Just click the picture

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Looks sick. I didn't want to wait for a SG so I went vertigo. I want a SG as my next piece.

Jealous lol, sick vid man.

9. Thanks man. Yeah I waited a month on Aqua lab like everyday seriously haha. It was worth it tho! I almost broke down a few times and bought a few different pieces. Glad I stuck it out. Buy one for sure if you ever get the chance. I love the down grid too, don't think I could be any happier

10. nice pick-up. Next time you should try and cop one of the mini kings. Better taste and high. My 2 cents.

11. #11 magnificent7, Feb 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2012
    Nice pickup. You should be glad that you got a downgrid. I've hit both up and down grid king stemlines and I prefer the down since it forces the smoke down, allowing for a smoother hit, and it isn't too airy like some people feel the upgrid is. IMO its perfect and the growing consensus seems to be downgrid > upgrid, at least for SG.

12. So how do you like the downgrid Sween :D?

13. Nice video. Those red jars on the table look really cool to.

14. Mhh very interesting. Not surprised about the flavor. Maybe that will be my next SG addition:ey: Look pretty cool too, maybe even with a natty.

15. I LOVE it, I really don't think I could be any happier honestly. I haven't hit an upgrid before but I have a feeling I would like the down more. Definitely a happy camper, bout to go rip it a few times now:bongin::smoke:

I'm buying a heady slide soon:hello: so pumped. Thinking of the red JOP chicken slide, trying to keep it under $200. What do you guys think?