Sg 180 or alex k

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by cheiftoke, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Everyone says Alex k is the best, but needs cleaning alot, others say sg is the best, need some opinions
    It's going on my ehle 1000ml

2. [quote name='"cheiftoke"']Everyone says Alex k is the best, but needs cleaning alot, others say sg is the best, need some opinions
    It's going on my ehle 1000ml[/quote]

I feel like sg would be harder to clean, but I only have an Alex K. I think the Alex K is really easy to clean, and hits fantastic.

I don't think you need a new downstem, alex k is beast, but if you had the money, and wanted to get an SG to switch it up, I'm sure you wouldnt be dissapointed. They both should hit pretty exceptionally.

3. Thanks, goin with the Alex k now

4. it depends on how you wanna hit your bong, if your going to get the sg hitting it with no tilt is best but with the Alex k Tilting the bong is key both are really smooth just a matter of prefence on how you hit your bong tilted also if the bong has a perc get the sg if it's a single chamber get the alex k cause then you can utilize the perc with sg and not the Alex k cause you gotta tilt the Alex k

5. i would go with SG over Alex K anyday...i have hit several different showerhead downstems and feel they are better than a regular diffused downstem but not better than Sg's gridded downstem.

puffer