''SF's 1200w Continuous Soil + NFT Grow''

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by stickyfingaz89, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Well Here I am making a new thread as the old one got very messy and in some points deflecting away from what i think is great grow.....

Set up!!

Flower room

.2.6m L x 2.4m H x 1.2m W grow closet with silver mylard walls
    .X2 digi 600w siverstar Air cooled lights with an 8 inch vortex fan and acusoustic ducting -- Complety sealed system.
    Out take and intake with Filter.
    Ocislating fan.

Mothers/mini veg (will be up grading to 2 of these set ups asap)

DR80 + 400w Flouro propagation light. Out take filter and ocsilating fan.

Curently growing 13 plants. All female. 6 are CH9 mixed and the others are a mix of either Mindbender, Northern Lights and mango. All of which are in soil and are on first week of flower. Sex was discoverd today.

In the mothers clone tent i have 24 clones 10 rooted and repotted.

Nutriants for flowering plants are 10ml of biobizz bloom and 10ml of formulex in 2 liters of water. 1 pint given to each when required.

Nutrients for clones are a week mix of formulex given when required.

The plan, Well this is the qestion!! seems to change all the time but the basic idea is to flower the plants iv gotten now. Whilst doing so Grow the clones to be mothers/future harvest plants. Once the current flowering plants are finished i will then taking new cuttings from the mothers and use them in my NFT GT424s each able to grow 14 plants I will do a SOG style but with a months veg time. I plan to harvest 28 plants every 3 months!! All equipment has been baught and is reay to go, all nutriants additives as there just got to get the current plants done and dusted..

Pics will come tommorow after going to the GR.. Peace and love to All!!

Comments and opinions are Well..

:smoke:

2. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

New pics tommorow... some plants are at 24 inches while others are at 12.... Keep an eye out people!!

3. Glad to here it fella!! any other recruits?? Nice Big Update Today!! Loads of Pics loads of info keep any eye out!!

:smoke:

4. Loooookin Goooood!!!

5. Cheers for stopping by guys!!

Right then time for a much needed update!!

Plants are doing very well!! a few small problems but nothing that causes any serious stuff to take place.

Clones are doing vey well indeed!! noticed about 4-5 more have started to take root so will repot them up tomoz!!

On the bigger plants that i topped just before flower they are starting to send new nodes up so fingers crossed my plan pays off!!!

Any ways heres a load of pics!!

Attached Files:

6. more :D

comments welcome people!!

Attached Files:

7. Good to see you're back on track Sticky.

8. Another 8 clones have rooted and been repotted and found another hermie!! 12 plants left!!

9. Dang those look GOOOOOOD!!!!!

10. Thanks welcome aboard!!! :smoke:

11. UPDATE, 54 Days from Sprout, 9 Days into flower!!

Still no real signs of bud hairs here and there but nothing worth wanking about lol, Think it may of had somthing to do with me opening the Door and taking them out to feed them and putting them back in the dark. Think i may of confused the poor things lol, ahhh welll, Stupid things we do aye!! Got the watering PRoblem under control now. Since i put the new soil in iv been able to make a little crator around the stem and 250mm of nute's fit perfectly into this crators with out going outwards into the sides of the pots and straight back out again!! Problem solved. Like mentioned been feeding them 250mm of nutes every other day. Going to have to step this up real soon to everyday. Im still feeding a full dose of bio-bizz bloom and forulex and they seem to be loving it.. No real signs of defs/burns so im happy at the minute... PH is at 6.8 on the way in and 6.4 on the way out so id say its pretty much 6.6 in the soil so im happy with that also.. I decided to give them all a trim as they were getting in each others ways!! took about 30-40% of the fan leaves from each plant!!
    ( I know some of you are against it but me and a previous member of GC had a method called The NT (nakedness Tequnic) and this ment taking every fan leaf off the plant when put into flowering-- We found it took longer to flower but the bud weight was double that of our left alone plants)

Clones, 24 were taken 22 of taken root, (others died) so thats not bad considering!! and the ones that rooted a few days ago have some rapid growth about them!!

having problems with my internet (uploading pics dont work) will post up as soon as it allows me 2

12. Lookin' bushy! You did a much better job with your mylar than I did. Should've done it BEFORE I put the light in.

13. new pics (well taken like 2 days ago but there new to who evers looking at them haha )

Attached Files:

14. more :)

Attached Files:

15. Looking good - have they started to stretch yet?

16. .dont think there will be much stretching to be honist!! stratching takes place when high blue light (UVB) is swapped for Orange light (high IR wave lengths) iv had the red all the way through so only a small amount of growth will happen now!! all the bud sites are taking off now!!!

17. Hey day 58 from sprout and 13 of flower!!!!

Things are going well down in the SF Cave!!!! All the big plants have started to sprout hair every where!! bud sites are especialy noticable whith a lights off pic!! still been giving them full dose of bio-bloom and Formulex!! ( never used formulex before but its looking good) feeding them a 250ml solution every other day!!

Clones. decided to get rid of 10 leaving me 12 ( kept the best of course :D ) they growing raplidly fast need to transplant this week somtime.. been giving them full dose of formulex (10ml into 1 liter) been doing this sence they rooted in a root drench and a spray and no problems at all not even yellowing of the old leaves wich clones are renowed for!!

PICS :D

Attached Files:

18. Good to see. I'm using Formulex on the seedlings - but tempted to go with Ionic (made by same people) as I've heard good things and it's simple to use.