Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sf cannabis cup?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chronickatcher, Jun 24, 2011.

1. So theres a cannabis cup in San Francisco this weekend. Anyone heard anything dope about it? I might go but 100 dollars is a lot of money for me haha. I know kotton mouth kings will be there but haven't heard to much about anything else.

What have u guys heard about it if your planning on going?

2. oooh i would love to go too but i agree $100 is quite a bit. perhaps next year?

& it overlaps with the Alice Concert & Gay Pride. :(

3. General Admission is $40

sf cannabis cup

Me personally, I'd probably go balls deep and go VIP. I don't go to many concerts so I think that'd count as a fun time.

4. Have some pics of the event here:D
    Hope it's okay to post a link. :wave:

5. #6 noonecares, Jul 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2011
    Wtf dude? It's two paragraphs coming to a total of 5 sentences. Reading it would have taken less time than locating and posting that image.. :confused:

EDIT: Even though I get some pretty good herbs, I'm so fucking jealous of you med card holders in Cali and the like.

6. #7 chronickatcher, Jul 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I know right? Lol I feel like it took him longer to find that pic then to read the op. Whatever haha props to him for contributing at least

7. you sir, are an idiot ^^^^^