Sexy wife/ girlfriend stoner pics

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by jsoickle, Jun 14, 2020.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  1. #3 Spanish@rcher, Jun 14, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
    Now here's a thread I can get behind. Wish I could share mine but Scotland's just too small a place. Imagine a 4ft 11 harley quin though and you won't be too far off.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. you grow-bro mofos are lucky. my wife is sitting 3' from me and i havent seen her naked since the covid. fuckaduck! :hookah:

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  3. That's a shame

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. #6 Bigdaddy76, Jun 14, 2020
    This needs to be a sticky and a year to accumulate pictures!

5. Man.... I’m not sure Covid is the excuse

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3

6. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. i know that's right. i just thought i'd blame it on the covid... makes me feel better haha :laughing:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. Lmao I need to get wifed up so I can do shit like this :laughing: :laughing:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. good laughs... hope you all are well! Home cooked meal and a bottle of wine gets me in 35% of the time..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. nobody said we want to see her face brotha - more power to ya - but cover the tats and post tasteful, "proud to me" no-head snaps lol. we're all proud of our ladies. i'll give my wife a few shots of tequilla later and see if i can convince her to "covid up!" and put on some sexy that she wears so well. i'll also tell her , "hey! i'll keep my distance!" i promise :jump:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. #13 Possuum, Jun 14, 2020
    hey @jsoickle, apologies for jacking your thread for a minute. you got a lot of beauty surrounding you with the crib, the water, the canna, and your lady. thanks for sharing and cheers grow-bro :apache:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. #14 Spanish@rcher, Jun 14, 2020
    If it makes you feel any better mines went a bit overboard last night and now I have a back eye.
    Oh dude, you're a dude. I always thought you were a woman for some reason haha.

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. I ama Wife but no Pics lol...Only a Few People on here Know what iLook Like.

Anyways I Hope a lot of yall Post in here tho this Thread got Potential. Like I always Say im not Afraid to Tell another Female when she Looking Good or w/e I do it IRL too an my Husband don't Mind.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  14. i think i'm snickering in like total fucking amazement. lmao mate if you think i'm a shelia after reading the BS i post I'm gonna suggest you lay off get getting soused about abit lol.

you sure you have a "harley" quin and not a "charlie quinn" LOL just ribbing you man. cheers to me NOT being a femme fatale :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Haha yeah she's definately a Harley, sure rides like one anyway ;)
    Not sure why I thought you were a chic. Must be been drunk one night and just made the assumption lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Covid - the new headache

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1