Sexual Question..

Discussion in 'General' started by stonednluckee, May 22, 2011.

1. So.. alright. I had sex with this girl. And she had never had any sort of penis inside of her vagina ever. And well, that went on, pretty roughly but in a more passionate way, for about 15 minutes. At which pointed I stopped because she was pretty sore.

Now, shortly after her vagina was very sore, she couldn't really walk, and her vagina was swollen. Like very swollen. And it still is, hours later. I don't know if this is just a normal thing or not honestly. Does anyone know if it is normal, and if it's completely alright?

2. Yeah that will happen.

3. Thank you, sir.

4. You did work.

5. Troll or under 18?

6. It was just a question man. ??

7. She'll be fine. It happens with rough sex on virgins or girls who are naturally tight.

8. Can't help it if you devastated her.

9. #9 xTim, May 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    U honestly have been through 18 years of your life and havent been taught enough about anatomy/sex to know the answer?

10. McLovin! Were you violating that woman with your penis?!

on topic....that's probably normal I think. If it's still swollen tomorrow then something is definitely fucked up. Don't take my word for it.

11. Naww, I mean I assumed it was just due to the friction. But I wasn't exactly sure if it could of been like a latex allergy sign or somethin.

12. Leave the poor guy alone! He's obviously inexperienced, as is his partner, and he came here looking for guidance.

The people who are hating probably never even seen a vagina, let alone fucked one so hard it swelled a little.

Poor little GC virgins :rolleyes:

13. We can not all be as all knowing as you xTim, please forgive us.

14. #14 xTim, May 22, 2011
    Apologies for going to school...

Dot we learn about vaginas in like 10th grade?

15. you tell em girl!

[​IMG]

16. That's the thing though, man. It wasn't just a little. Like afterwards I walked out of the house, lit a cigarette, looked at my friend and said "man, her vagina kinda looks like two little sausages smooshed together". Not in color, of course. I'm not so sure that's a great description either, but it's what came to mind.

17. And I thought we learned manners in 1st grade.

18. #18 xTim, May 22, 2011
    Nope. Skipped those. Too busy exploring vaginas. Sorry.

19. I was never really taught about vaginas in that great of detail.

20. Well then see? People learn different stuff, you know vaginas, and we know manners.