Sexual Dreams After Going To Sleep High

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Huey_Freeman, Jun 16, 2013.

1. 80% of the time I go to sleep high (best sleep ever) ,  most of the time my dreams are either crazy fucking nightmares or intense, almost real feeling, sexual dreams. Usually I have the most intense sex dreams if I haven't busted a nut in a few days. Like last night, I had this steamy sex dream (there was also krispy kream donuts), and it was so vivid. I woke up and jerked it earlier or else my testosterone levels would've caused power surges at work.

Any other blades have more sex dreams when they go to sleep high?

2. Whenever I like someone I literally have wet dreams, but that hasn't happened in a long time.so, I would love to have your dreams. It's definitely better than having no dreams at all.:(

3. You don't get, or remember your dreams when you go to bed high. END OF! :bongin:
     Ive only ever had one nightmare in my life, I will remember it for as long as I will live, 

- Komatic

4. One of my favorite quotes from Stephen King's The Stand:

5. I actually dream more often when I don't smoke...I rarely have dreams after going to bed high. That being said, one of the CRAZIEST wet dreams I ever had came after smoking...I orgasmed in my dream, woke up and I was still orgasming...it was weird/amazing.

Also, Sexual Fact of the Day:

The less often you masturbate, the more often you'll have wet dreams.

6. Well that's just simply not true.

7. I can guarantee you are incorrect. I remember loads of high dreams.

But yeah OP, I get this all the time. It's when I haven't got laid lol.

8. we dream every night, but i rarely remember my dreams when i fall asleep high