Sexing plants...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by AquilaStar, May 19, 2010.

1. Just wanted to get a few more opinions before I chop, though I'm pretty damn sure. I've got 5 pics of each, plant One first...I'm sure it's a girl. ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and plant Two. Boy, yes?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks very much peeps, I'm looking forward to seeing the buds form. :hello: Sad to chop Two, but such is life, eh?

2. i'd have to agree with your judgement, but wait for someone more experienced to chime in before you do any chopping :p
    they both look really healthy though.

3. his judgement is right on point, UNLESS the second one is going to be a hermie, but even in that case, you shouldnt keep it anyways (since u got a beautiful girl)

4. Awesome, thank you. :D

Oh yeah, if it's a hermie, it's gone, I don't want any pollen around my baby girl. ;) The good news is, I'll get much nicer buds with 8x26W 2700k's and 2x23W 6500k's in there. ;)

Thanks, I'm really happy at how well they've turned out, this is my very first attempt. Can't imagine how it's gonna be next time, with some experience under our belts. :D

5. After a few more hours growth, I can see striations and everything. It's totally a boy...he's out of the room and downstairs.

And the girl has doubled the pistils, in just a few hours! :hello: