Sex

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Lokei360, Jul 1, 2017.

1. I presume he had bag seed or reg or he would know the sex hence why I said 12 n12

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. How did you get all those for feee lmao

• Like Like x 1
  3. OK...and I hope others weigh in...6 weeks of vegging is way too.much in the tent indoors your using...now if you were gonna flower outside then fuck it Veg it even longer...it will only make a bigger plant hence more buds...but looking at the tent...and the fact your indoors ...42 days of Veg will cause a jungle monster to grow that will run out of room..half way through flowering .some strains are different but most get 3-4 times the size from the moment you start budding.......it guess it depends on the lighting as well ...if your vegging under shit light you'll need a longer period to get it to a decent size before you start budding ..BUT...if your using high intensity light...6 weeks indoors in a tent....is not ideal...PLEASE do keep us posted on this one....

good luck and good grows

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well, I personally go by when they have the first set of leaves and out of my humidity dome and removed from under the cfls and put under my t5 with an 18/6 light schedule. But generally we are all within a few days of each other when we consider day 1. In reality, if I consider my plant day 35 and Joe Shmoe considers it day 31, it doesn't really matter. Flip to 12/12 when you feel it's time.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Like a boss ;) honestly im just good at talking

6. Put me on

7. Vegged for 65 days. Flowering with an HID. Floor to top peak is 6 ft. Only have about 5' headroom but only have about 4-4 1/2ft useable. When I'm harvesting a pound+ (hopefully) I'll remember that I should have only vegged for 3 or 4 weeks. Over 150 tops starting. There are multiple methods of growing, but don't give false info. Besides, his grow space dimensions weren't even in topic. He only asked when they would start showing sex.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nice plants damnnnn

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dude your a fucking idiot ...when doing a Scrog then it's necessary to continually Veg until you get enough shoots to bud...tell this guy to Veg what he has for 65 days and see the outcome....and by the way your gonna have 140 tiny buds and no colas to speak of....and your screen looks uneven....the time it took you to Veg and flower in there (130) days to get a pound? is way OFF...I can harvest twice with less work in the same space...and would yield more. LMFAO at you Dude

10. Snap I only use dutch passion they just give me 100 pounds worth of black berry kush autos I only bought 3 ended up with 14 but I've bought loads off them over time

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. Look, there is no need for name calling. You come off as an authority that talks from their butt. I'm not an idiot and I never told him to veg for 65. That's what I did. He can do as he wants. But I kind of squashed what you say about vegging over 6 weeks. I don't have a jungle. It's being managed quite well. And quite easily actually. But hey, I must be wrong cuz I don't use your method of growing. Oh yeah good one. My screen is uneven. Who cares? Better call the scrog police. And good for you. You can get twice as much in the same space? In less time? Your my Hero. Show some documentation proving that what I have stated or presented is wrong.

12. MAX YIELD IN MINIMUM TIME is what most people are after ...correct? neither are taking place in your grow...from the pics on this thread you can tell it's a tent this guy is using ...you can tell it's not a Scrog ...só my info isn't in any way incorrect...6 weeks of vegging is too much in there ...oh and I have pics from 1998 and beyond when you were probably still in grade school...my first plants were northern lights and bubblegum...in 1997... tô each his own what they do with Thier space...until you have enough experience and some numbers to base off of...you'll think you were correct...but not reaching the MAX YIELD IN MINIMUM TIME ..read all.my posts and you'll see...good luck and good grows

13. Yeah ok. Like I'm gonna go through all of your posts to find a pic or 2,of one of your grows. Maximum yield in minimum time. You must do sog. But I doubt you pull 2 lbs in a 30" by 50" area. And sorry to tell ya bud, I tried my first grow in 1990. I'm not a dumb ass kid that doesn't know what they are talking about.

14. Yall sound like me and my wife hahaha. Lets all have a smoke sesh right here. Fuck it

• Like Like x 3
  15. you're the same one that fried a plant at 130 degrees then regenerated it for months recuperated it and are now telling the one guy he shouldn't give up...??? LOL...it sounds like you have a lot of time on your hands to experiment....and that Scrog does not in any way reflect someone that has 27 years experience...SMH....by the way what lamp did you use in 1990?

16. Thanks man. Sorry for the little back and forth going on here.

17. Yep same guy. Who cares if I think he shouldn't abandon a plant because of some heat stress. I have a 5' bush that a month ago lost 50% of its leaves. And doubled its size or more. so, what's wrong with me telling him that he shouldn't give up. Oh yeah, that's right. Time is money. Throw it out. Give up. Don't learn to bring a plant back to good health. I am by no means the guru of growing like you are. Sounds like your a dealer that only cares about a fast grow but I could be wrong. This is for my personal use and am not in a real rush. I have a real job that pays my bills. And who says that I have 27 yrs growing experience? In 1990 I popped a seed in a 5 gal bucket and used the sun for a light. Unfortunately it got stolen before harvest. And haven't popped another bean until this year. And this is my first scrog. And technically my first real grow. So I think it looks pretty good. If you don't, I really don't care.

• Like Like x 2
  18. well said Dude! LOL it is what it is...good luck and good grows keep.us posted

• Like Like x 2
  19. U can tell were all high now haha

• Like Like x 1