Sex

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by gumby, Nov 23, 2002.

1. Any hint as to what the sex is of this plant?
    Or what type it is...
    It is about 2 feet tall should I start to flower it?
    I have trouble sending multable pictures so I will try to quote myself to add several.

Attached Files:

• sex.jpg
      sex.jpg
      File size:
      59 KB
      Views:
  2. Heres another shot

3. This sprout came from 5 year old seed of which I Still have one doobee left I saved it for a speical someday...
    After 35 years of Toking it came from the best bud I have ever tryied. I had three seeds and they all sprouted.
    Any guess what it might be?

It is only 2 1/2" tall and the leafs are 1' wide and 2' long
    It is 9 days old.

Attached Files:

4. you need to start the flowering cycle before the plant will show what sex it is, good luck

5. Maybe Northern Lights #5

looks like my NL5'S

lots of leaves and real compact!

6. It's certainly an indica of sorts?

7. I have been reading here it is a good strain. This is one of the 5 year old seeds that I was able to sprout. Now all I have to do is pray it's a female.

If it's a male would all clones would be male as well?

8. technically, I believe, Since a clone is a genetic copy of what you had previously, yes it will be male, but I dont know if there are any procedures to change it

9. technically, I believe, Since a clone is a genetic copy of what you had previously, yes it will be male

ditto....a clone from a male will indeed turn out to be a male clone.....Peace out...Sid

10. This is yet another example of the female sex getting top billing. It used to be because they had all the XXX now I suddenly have more of an understanding ofthe value of boobs.

Thats why that guy grew boobs next to his pot....!!!