Sex with my ex

Discussion in 'General' started by 666toker420, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Well Last night my Ex came over like she will usually do from time to time, We just kinda hang out, We're still friends. Except last night she ask's me if I want to go for a ride, So I said yes. When we get in the car she starts driving out of town (Small town) And I ask where she's going? THEN she says something like " I am just going to be straight forward with you, We should fuck." :devious:;)

:eek: I am in shock at this point, Because I Never thought I would have sex with her again,And she's too good to forget about :p and I start to have an anxiety attack LOL(I have REALLY bad anxiety, Mostly why I smoke.) But I just kinda let my high take that over, And once we got to the spot it just kinda happened. I'm not going to go into much detail, But I made her cum 4 times ;) She said she knew she should come to me for a fuck cause I'm "Amazing" Apparently. :cool::p
    She don't want a relationship, And neither do I. It was perfect, Blades. I was happier than A pedophile at a preschool, I tell ya what :)

2. props on the sex. did you stick it in her butt? youre stirring a pot you might not like the outcome of.

3. She probably just wanted your semen so she could take you on the baby daddy ride in 9 months.

Hope you took the condom with you :)

4. She is Soo Hot too, And she is super sexy in bad ;)
    Most of the time, women drive me to drinking.
    This one just made my week :p

5. you fell right into her trap :hello:

6. She hates babies more than I do, I'm pretty sure if she even got pregnant, She would abort the fetus, So no worries there :) And also you gotta love pullin out and bustin' on them tits sometimes ;)

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJpAR_YwrFU]Curren - She Don't Want A Man ( Official Video ) - YouTube[/ame]

8. Read what those guys say .....above, this is highly Sus....!!!!

I hope you can leave town ...really quick?

peace
    "V"

9. Extrapolate?
    I got my penis in her vagina, And it's supposed to be some sort of trap?
    I'm pretty sure, she is just sexually frustrated, And So am I.
    We both havn't had sex with anyone else since we broke it off, And we both needed it and we're too good of friends to just go sleep with a random person :p
    So we just had an agreed upon "fuckbuddy" fuck :p We both agreed no strings attached.

10. Says he isn't going to go into detail.

Says he makes gf cum 4 times.

• Like Like x 1
  11. i searched for brownies and it brought me here. Fyuck off bro, don't tag your post with brownies if there is nothing to do with brownies in it. So mad. lol

12. LOL sorry bro, I forgot to add in that I ate pot brownies Earlier before she came over, And they make me anxious, So I was already having anxiety :p

13. She's fucked another guy, wake up homie.

14. [quote name='"UNC Tarheels"']

She's fucked another guy, wake up homie.[/quote]

I was thinking this when she said he was "amazing" at sex or whatever.

15. That's not detail bro, If you want details well... To damn bad lol I'm too much of a gentlemen to explain what goes on under the covers. All I told ya is that she came 4 times. That is one minor detail In a story of grand voyeur here :p

I am a pioneer of fucking if there is one :p I fucked my ex girlfriend that I'm still friends with (We bake together all the time, cakes and shit XD) AND she said she doesn't want a relationship. She just likes the way I fuck her.
    I might sound like a douchebag when I say this, But I fuck like micheal phelps swims, I've been told by every girl I've ever been with that I'm amazing and I know just what chicks want. So It's not a big surprise that she wanted to have sex with me ;)

16. [quote name='"666toker420"']

That's not detail bro, If you want details well... To damn bad lol I'm too much of a gentlemen to explain what goes on under the covers. All I told ya is that she came 4 times. That is one minor detail In a story of grand voyeur here :p

I am a pioneer of fucking if there is one :p I fucked my ex girlfriend that I'm still friends with (We bake together all the time, cakes and shit XD) AND she said she doesn't want a relationship. She just likes the way I fuck her.
    I might sound like a douchebag when I say this, But I fuck like micheal phelps swims, I've been told by every girl I've ever been with that I'm amazing and I know just what chicks want. So It's not a big surprise that she wanted to have sex with me ;)[/quote]

Just shuddup already

17. She used to tell me that I was a "sex - god" So her telling me that I'm amazing in bed is nothing new. lol Keep trying.

18. [quote name='"666toker420"']

That's not detail bro, If you want details well... To damn bad lol I'm too much of a gentlemen to explain what goes on under the covers. All I told ya is that she came 4 times. That is one minor detail In a story of grand voyeur here :p

I might sound like a douchebag when I say this, But I fuck like micheal phelps swims, I've been told by every girl I've ever been with that I'm amazing and I know just what chicks want. So It's not a big surprise that she wanted to have sex with me ;)[/quote]

Says he's a pioneer in sex.

Bakes cakes and shit.

19. Women fucking love cakes and shit.
    Make a bitch a cake and see how fast she sucks your dick LOL
    Granted it's a good cake ;)

20. #20 Humble Ubuntu, Nov 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2012
    Eh, be careful man. My ex of a couple years wanted friends with benefits after. I did at first until I realized she was with a bunch of other guys too. Then I was like "fuccckkk that", and by then she had wanted me back. I told her no, but just be careful about her growing feelings for you again man.