Sex when stoned?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Smokin Jake, Dec 5, 2001.

?

Sex when stoned?

1. No way!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I could get round to it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Love it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Never have sex when "sober!"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i love to have sex stoned. my wife thinks that its the only way that i can bare to have sex with her . she gained a little wieght after she had a kidney transplant, she doesn\'t understand how it just makes it that much better , but then again she is a non-toker

2. I love it when someone goes down on me when I am high. It\'s fucking heaven. Then I again I like it sober too.

3. hey...speakin of, where you at c.h.s? :)

4. sex under hemp , in my pinion, is just different.
    it\'s not better, it\'s not worst: it\'s different.

5. My bf loves it when stoned...and i must admit so do i. I gave him a 4 hour bj once cuz i was so focused on what i was doing. lol

Damn my jaw hurt after that. lol

6. For some reason i just dont feel like having sex while im high. Ive never tryed it b4. However drunk is a whole diff story! man i get hooooooorny! lol. Or on E! E is my fave!

7. sex is just plain awesome, high or straight. or drunk. whatever! it\'s all good!

8. But when its with someone you love its even better... :)

** trying to clean himself of whoredom**
    :D

9. lucky dog;)

10. you got the dawg part right, as for bein lucky.... i just take it as it comes.....

no pun intended...:::caugh caugh::: :D

11. it\'s fuckin great

12. I enjoy getting a piece when fried. Then again I\'m probably not pleasing her all that much. Sex is better when theres mutual satisfaction.

13. yea me too, im so far from being horney when im high its not even funny. Actually it kinda is, this one time I was stoned my girlfriend was lying next to me and she was sober and horney as fuck. she started playing with herself next to me and kept trying to get me horney but i was just staring off into space ignoring her.. :) I kept telling her that I couldn\"t go down on her because it would eat me or some shit like that.. she understood though i was somewhere else, she just laughed it off.

14. ladies,

since you get dry mouth when stoned, do you get dry... down there when stoned, too? If you do, i hope for the womans sake that you stoners having sex are bringing the lube!

15. Nope...well not for me anyway.

I love sex all the time, especially when I\'m high.

16. I think sex when your stoned is GREAT... i mean come on! your more creative wiith things like food dishes when you are stoned... and also sex! (or pot, food and sex... helps with cottons, tee hee) Because of its great feelings though there is also its downfalls if you do it with someone you regret... thats never happened to me, although i know of people.... you just have to be smart about it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.