Sex Toys For Couples?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TOKRFRED, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Heey Blades, Im just curious to know what toys some of you use with your partner. My girlfriend and I have a great sex life and we are thinking about getting some toys and what not to kinda spice things up. Im thinking about getting a vibrating ring but im not sure what else. :rolleyes: Thanks everyone. :D

2. Penis, vagina, asshole, fingers, lips, tounge...

3. Vibrating cock ring.
    Anal vibrator.
    Butt plug.

Butt plug and cock ring will make you cum alot harder, and is amazing.

The vibrator will do something for her I'd guess.

4. Definitely get a butt plug. Depending on if you're already getting anal, there's all sorts of different sizes. I haven't tried out a cock ring, but that could be a nice toy. And the third toy to get would be a vibrator with a controller that you can use.

5. what about a bong? u can do a lot with that

6. Or just teach your girly to grip hard and shove a finger in your ass.

7. Only on sundays before church

femme_foot_fatale_sex_toy.jpg

8. WTF is that hahahahaha

9. If your sex life together is so great why do you need artificial stimulants as in dildos etc etc, ...better to ditch the bitch and go solo, artificial vagina's I hear are a lot cheaper...LOL

peace
    "V"

10. Hope this is a joke but cannot tell, worst sex advice ever.

edit - OT Vibrating cock rings are pretty popular, I know there is also a vibrating tongue ring, but not many people have that pierced. Not really a sex toy per se but you could try using blindfolds or handcuffs or something like that.

11. Da fuck is a butt plug, and wtf is it for

12. It's literally what the name implies, and same with the use.

13. [quote name='"turbotoke"']It's literally what the name implies, and same with the use.[/quote]

But like, why? Lmao

14. I would get a vibrator because im lazy and it would do what I wanted to do with less work or me,,, try moving your hand back and forth over a clit as fast as you can for like 10 min straight.

15. Idk, not something that I'd try. I guess for people who like anal play but not full in and out penetration.

16. The shit they come up with.. Haha

17. Fills up your ass, and applies pressure to the Prostate. Feels good man. Like, Oooohhh fuck, good.