Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sex question!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DragonflyTatGrl, Sep 18, 2011.

1. This plant auto-flowered before I flipped my lights. I'm not sure if it's a male, female,
    or hermaphrodite. I took it out of my grow room and have had it on my front porch for the last few weeks, just in case it was a male. Is there anyone who can help me identify it's sex? :confused:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wrong Forum, but definately female, those white hairs are a dead giveaway (edit: more like green hairs, not white, but they are the pistils, the pistil is the part of the flower that creates the polen and shit.)

3. No vagina penetration in this thread?

4. wrong place to post this, but yea that's a mighty fine female you got there!

5. that's a female 100%...you got buds forming...keep up the good work. might want to start adding some flowering nutrients if you're not already.

by the way, pistils do not create pollen. male plants create pollen as they grow pollen sacks.

6. She's wife material. :)

7. Sorry guys, I thought this might be the place for newbies... Thanks for the responses!