Sex or relationship?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Herbals, Aug 5, 2009.

1. So I'm just pretty curious of what everyone prefers here, do you like straight hook up/sex better or a committed relationship? and why you picked it

I would say I'm a relationship person but lately it hasn't been getting me anywhere. So I'm trying to make a transition to looking to 'hook up' with girls more for a while

2. did the whole hook up and shit way back its gettin old.. tryna find a cool stoner chick or someone to save the world with thatd be dope. i dont need sex unless i wanna make a baby thats it i dont please girls for nothing. fuckin evil bitches all they want is a dick well take it in the throat bitch

3. Sex..

Unless the relationship is surely committed which I doubt because very few chicks don't turn out to be the person you thought they were. So, I'll have to go with this -

I don't want relationship i just want, bang-bang-bang.

4. depends... some women are just meant to fuck while others are perfect for relationships

5. quoted for truth.

6. I enjoy sex, relationship is good at times, hell at others. Girlfriend "forced" me to stop smoking for a month. Finally got her to agree that she was okay with it as long as she's not around. She threatened, in a sense, that if I didnt stop she'd break it off. I told her, "I smoked when you met me, I'll smoke when you leave me."

That got her to shut up about me smoking.

7. ohhh shit dude i like that quote you said haha

8. Relationship. If your in a healthy relationship you probably get laid way more than the average casual hook-up seeker. Plus you get good company, someone that you get along with that likes to hang out with you. Having someone that will come with you to the action movie gore-fest while the casual hookup seekers are taking potential targets to dumb ass romantic comedies. Also every once in a while you get back rubs, a meal cooked for you, your laundry done, clothes (the shittier your wardrobe, the more shit she'll buy you :) ). Oh! And she'll buy drinks for you at the bar! Most women at the bar who are looking for one night stands aren't the type of women that would buy a guy a drink let alone - drinks the whole night!

9. It all depends..

Its nice to have a down girl there for you no matter what, if the sex is bomb, and even if its not then its still nice to have some companionship.

But if you dont have that girl then sex is the obvious answer. Im not one to go without gettin mine for an extended amount of time. So if your not puttin out, then im puttin you out.

Dont take that in the wrong way girls.. Im a good guy, and provide for my women in whatever the hell they want, and all i ask for in return is a good sex life and no passing judgement.

10. HELL YEAH! My woman just brought me soup and cornbread for lunch, because i'm sick. I didn't even ask she just did it :hello:

11. #11 JuanaBurn1?, Aug 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2009
    for me, A good connection & Relationship that truly makes your heart happy is like sex for the mind & can last much longer than physical sex.I think having sex (making love) with someone you can relate to or are connected with can also make physical sex twice as good as opposed to just having sex with another "body" that you have no special mental connection with, which is so fucking boring .

12. What the fuck are you talking about?

OP: BOTH! Sex with your girlfriend is awesome.

13. relationship for sure, i love connecting with people in as many ways possible. and like alot of othe people said. you can fuck your gf

14. Never been in a committed relationship... only done this sex thing. At this point, I would prefer sex with someone I was in a relationship with.

15. Depends on the time, for me. There are sometimes when I'm single and want to hook up and have my adrenaline flowing constantly. When that gets boring, I end up looking for companionship and want a relationship. When the relationship doesn't work out, I end up just looking for sex. So..a mix of both really.

16. right now i honestly just want a good fuck. ill be in a relationship when i find a girl im truely in love with.

17. I enjoy having sex with someone that im connected emotionally with. I dont have to be together in a committed relationship, but as long as im connected with the person then thats the best. Be it just friends, friends with benifits or a relationship. whatever.

18. I would have to say relationship. The sex is better, you get all the side benefits...ie someone to cuddle with, regular sex, hanging out, food, ect.

Although I am probably biased as I haven't been in a relationship for a while but had a bunch of recent hookups that were mediocre at best.

19. i had sex 2 nights ago with a girl i like. a girl i like that doesn't know what she wants. the sex was fuckin awesome, but i'd prefer to be less confused about what the status is between us!

20. I just want the sex lol.