sex or dignity

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by PlAsId HiT, Apr 6, 2010.

1. so my best friend wants to be friends with benefits. sounds good right? she is pretty hot. only problem is... alittle on the slutty side =/. no telling how many guys... and honestly i think a few girls, shes been with. now this may be a automatic turn off for guys who have dignity, having sex with your slutty best friend. but the thing is, i havent had sex in like 6 months and im DIEing for some. so what do you guys think? should i fool around with her even though shes a little on the trampy side and fulfill my long overdue urges? or should i say no to keep my dignity and keep roomers from spreading, but have my head explode from lack of sex?

2. Just be safe, and beat da pussy up.

3. could always throw a shot back "for the excuse"

4. if your dick is thinking pussy, what left is there to do?
    go hit that.. fuck all that other nonsense, see, so thats my 2 cents

5. ok i got the guys oppinions, they all say go for it. so what about a girls oppinion?

6. Dude fuck a girls opinion, a girl's gonna give you a complicated answer involving feelings and how someone's gonna be hurting down the road.

So fuck that bit, and hit that shit :D I bet every guy including me is jealous of that opportunity, sex with female best friend

7. Guys are too hung up on bullshit. Who cares how many people she's slept with? If she's clean, all that means is she knows what she's doing in bed. People have sex. I can't stand guys that expect every girl to be a virgin or have only slept with 3 people in her entire life.

8. That's a pretty huge generalization.

9. the bullshit being how many guys a girl has slept with. Who fucking cares?

Not like these guys are any saints...

10. And women don't think twice about that shit with guys? please.

11. I sure as hell don't. If the dude doesn't have any STD's - why the hell should I care about who he's slept with? The only thing that matters after that point is whether or not he's good in bed.

Someone's past is someone's past. If they don't have STD's, or kids (if you don't want kids), what's the problem?

And man... guys are so quick to throw the word "slut" around. I guess women aren't allowed to find pleasure in the company of men they're attracted to whenever and with whoever she feels like it. You know, like how men do with women.

12. Oh please, not this again.

13. Get over your double standards. Jesus. Women have every right to satisfy their libido as any man. I'd rather have someone in bed with me that knows her shit and isn't worried about what OTHER people think. Fuck what other people think. Live your life. Allow others to live theirs. Be happy.

Is it really dignity that needs to be preserved or is there an intimidation factor involved? Most men feel threatened by aggressive women who know what they want and know how to get it. That's insecurity. A real man couldn't care or less about their partner's past. It's in the past. So why is it an issue? BECAUSE YOU'RE INSECURE. That is YOUR baggage, not HERS.

I'll take a tiger in the sheets over a lamb any day. :D

14. As long as shes clean I'd say smash that. Dignity is not a word in the survivor's dictionary bro. Its feast or famine get what you can while you can and dont bitch...EVER.

15. Fuck buddies never, ever, ever turn out the way you want them to.

Just avoid the whole fiasco before it even has a chance to begin. Someone is bound to get hurt.

16. hey fuck buddies are nice. go for it man, but bag it

17. SEX for sure. who cares how many guys she's slept with as long as you're safe and wanna do it :D

18. I dunno I think thats optional for us guys lol if she wants to rape me well shit its not like Im gonna say no :p just be gentle :D

19. Ba-bump.

Snip the shit-plant at the shit-bud before it blossoms into a thriving shit-tree.

Just don't do it man, that's my word of advice.

These things just don't work out.

20. If you keep shoving a stick into a hole in the ground, which one changes more over time? The hole or the stick?

• Like Like x 1