Sex man, sex...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by alicedee07, Nov 27, 2010.

1. A lot of people tend to think that sex can be ok if it is casual. And yes it can be true, but it is always important to know when it can be true. Casual sex just doesn't work for a lot of people. And there is a good reason for it.

Think about it. Sex is the foundation to a relationship, like the steel framework of a building. Sure two people can connect and become closer without having sex, but sex is one of the first things that happens that takes getting closer to the next level. You see a whole different part of that person, a part no one else sees. And that can lead to a far deeper attraction than just sex for some. I am one of those people who lets sex just completely take away any logical thinking. It just makes me drunk with infatuation and awe that may even be confused with actual love.

So the moral? If you are gonna have sex with someone, just make sure that you want the same thing as the other person you are having sex with, and be true to yourself about it. That's the literal definition of "casual" sex. If one person wants nothing more than sex, and the other is searching for more, it just never works out.

• Like Like x 1
  2. you are wise sensei, wish more ppl understood this

3. you and me baby aint nothin but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel