Sex drive while stoned

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by eveninheryouth, Feb 20, 2013.

1. I find that most times it's on like overdrive and I can't get enough. All i want is to sit home and fap all day.

Or nothing.
    What about you guys?
    Does pot get you hot? Or lukewarm?

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. #2 number66`, Feb 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2013
    when im under mind altering substances sex is the farthest thing from my mind.. hell sex doesn't exist anymore and im flying through the cosmos as a white phoenix, however there was a certain strain I smoked that made me hornier than those dogs that always try to hump your leg.. and fuck like a beast I did..

edit: I think it was sour D was pretty strong made my friends eyes roll back and he slumped to the ground and was knocked out for a good 30 seconds-1minute he didn't even know what hit him lol had to venture deep into the ghetto hood of new York to get our hands on it took 2 connects to reach those beautiful buds

• Like Like x 1
  3. If me and my girl are smoking while laying in bed, fucking is inevitable.

and the sex is off the chain too.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Yes my penis gets hard when in high ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 Vee, Mar 27, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
    Yeah my babe is like this
    no fucking weed until we get home 'dear'
    if I didn't take a hard line on this
    We'd have over a dozen kids by now ....lol

ps I have hidden the weed room key, and still harvest my plants while she's on her rag

which mean I grow by the Moon if shes gonna live by it ...lolol

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Mines always through the roof

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Most definitely :p

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Weed and sex go together like peanut butter and jelly after weed and sex.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I have a super high sex drive almost all the time - so hard to say if weed makes a difference

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. #10 Dizzy, May 31, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
    My Sex Drive High ona Normal Day Even but When I'm High I Almost Always Get Horny Too an Start Thinking About My Man Putting another Baby in My Tummy again even if it Just Figurativley lol I Just Wanna Get Busy so Bad. So i Guess My Sex Drive Go Way Up into The Atmosphere When I'm High lol My Hubby Dont Mind tho.

~Toni~