Sex and Weed... wuts ur best experience? (keep it semi clean lol)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by æSNAFUæ, Mar 12, 2002.

?

Do U think sex and weed is meant 2b

1. Yes any time any day

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No no... not meant to be

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. wow, this is the best thread ever! hahaha,,,Sex and smoke are like the cake and its icing--you like each of them, but have a guilty pleasure of wanting the latter first!

hmm...*whoops, trying to think of a better analogy*

2. That's all it took was to smoke you and then grab your ass? Damn, I wish I knew girls who were as easy as you.

3. Sex + Herb = Great time

I like. :smoke:

4. tons of sex and weed stories...best one...me and a couple of my guy friends were at this one guys house which is like the biggest mansion ever...we were smoking bowls and my good friend and i went into this kids room to get out his bong...anyway, i was lying on the bed while he was looking for the bong and my shirt was halway up so he comes over to the bed starts putting his hands up my shirt...at first i was telling him to stop but then i just got overwhelmed and gave in....we fooled around for a while then i went down on him and in the middle of sex like all 5 of the other guys walk in on us....it was very embarassing but everyone just laughed it off....to make a long story short...it was great sex

5. one of my best experiences was with one of my best friends. we smoked a pile of weed. then we did what girls do best lol. it was definately one of my fav sexual experiences;)

6. in a boat in the middle of the lake in broad daylight! that was pretty damned alrighty;)!!

7. l reckon thats enough to get the old tenneessee leghounds attention,rotflmao. [​IMG]

8. i loooooooove sex when im high.. and if my girlfriend isnt around, then ill jack off, either way, bustin a nut feels awesome after a nice blunt :)

9. lmao, they were 2 diff. occasions lol;)

10. my best experience i would have to say was bein at a bar b que smoked up and the old man and i are horny as hell we go outback of the garage there is a boat on its trailer so we decide we gunna crawl up in there and go to town :p well cum ( ;) ) to find out the boat was not "tied down " right and durin this all we hear ppl walk past the boat think they were takin a whizz or sumpin :confused: then later we find out it was our best friends ( they saw us crawlin back outta the boat they were the ones whizzin lol they saw the boat movin lol gave a literal sense to if the boat is a rockin heheh! i think sex is always more exciting when theres a chance you can be "caught"
    toke on :smoke:

11. It's kinda like this....you meet a girl without even knowing that you have all the guys are going crazy about her she is so cute when you see her that she makes you wanna take her home and wrap her up and then instead you end up inviting her to a party....er well a small gathering of like minded folkes and have a...well how can i say it without sounding great.....12....no it was 16 hrs of fun....I have never know a joint last that long in all my time so there we are and here we go......she was kinda stunned and I think she is still realling from the effects all this time on...it's now been almost 19 months....wow...funny that it's what she said all night long.....

12. O hell yea, weed & sex go 2gether perfect. cuz sex iz just az good as weed, and when u put two good things 2gether, thats double tha plesure double tha fun. :hippie: (all u fine single ladies that luv sex & weed, holla @ yo boy)

13. There was a few times... One time that stand sout was just kinda funny.. I mean, that shit was good..She wanted it anyway I could give it to her.. But the wierd thing was, she kept on asking me if "it was ok to" and "do u want me to stop" "should I keep going?" Hell yea u should keep going, stop asking!! Believe me, u'll know when I'm done:)

14. LMFAO bro

15. deeper deeper ...........lol

16. lmfao

17. I'm with my girlfriend because of Mary's kindly influence! See, we'd been on and off for about 3 years and all... it had nearly happened again but we kinda drifted. Second-to-last day of December I was hella-stoned and just thought, "fuck... I love this girl, what am I doing?" and once I'd come down I arranged for her to spend New Year's at my place (not in a dodgy way, just to catch up) and we ended up hooking up, still at it right now. :)

18. I met this gal at a night club and she started kissin me to get this scuzzy guy away from her. Anyways we went home togehter (sp) and smoked a little bit on the way, needless to say she was on the floor then in the bathroom for the rest of the night. In the morning she tells me shes got to go back to montana. Thats about 25 hours straight drivin from me.
    She leaves and we miss each other like mad even though we hadnt had sex.
    She calls me 2 days after she gets back to missoula. "hey Boy, I got you a bus ticket to come out here."
    3 days later I arrive in missoula.
    We go to her house i take a shower and when I get out there she sits in a fancy sexy little lingere outfit, a 6 pack of moose drool (beer), and a 1/2 ounce of western montanas best in a beautiful glass jar.
    We finally had sex that night and it turns out she was a Nympho. A true Nympho.
    I woke up at 4:00 am with her positioning me inside her. Wow!!!!!

19. Oh boy!!!!!!!!!!! Have I got a tail for you tokers!. It might be a little hard to keep it clean so I'm sorry if the detail is 2 much anyway heres how it went :

I was working at a McDonalds at the time after a long night of servein up them burgers and fries to all those hungry people my manger told me hey my parents are out 0f town (she was 18 and I was 17). I have the place to my self do you want to come back and chill? Of course, me being the toker I am I said for sure I got the pot, She then replied "I got the beer" from that point on I knew something crazy would happen beer and pot make a GREAT combination! :hello:

When we get there I started pounding down the beer! One after another, down the hatch and "She's like lets smoke!" Smoke? Let me tell you what smoke we did we finished my qtr within 4 hrs with me still pounding down the beer!

So you can imagine by now were out of our minds and its like 2:00 I realized then im not going home so we turn out the lights and I lay down at the end of the bed, and that's when I realized I was hornyas hell and me being the fucked up beer buzzin pot head I was I just whip my meat out and start beating it right there and then, Once she realized what I was doing she asked "Do you want help with that?" I replied "no I think im ok" so after another min of me still beating my meat at the end of her bed she asked again "Are you sure?" I then replied well …………….**Pause's to think** "If you want to! "

Let me tell you what the girl knew how to suck dick the right way if there was a degree in it she would have it forsure! She got me to cum six times with in that hr every time getting mr happy to stand at attention again. While she's doing this I am In a half passed out half full of pleasure state. But all of a sudden something felt different im like hey……..!!!!!!!!! that's not your month she had climbed on top of me and started riding to town…. I then asked her do you got a condom on me? She said no .So I was l get the f! off .

She asked me do you have one I said no I dont worry about things like that im just a pothead I woory about smoking my weed! She spent the rest of the night running around the house looking for one! Meanwhile I passed out and woke up the next day drove to work quit my job and never saw her again ! But I have wanted to thank her for the excellent time I had, I have never had another bj like that and was never able to get it back up so many times that girl had skill.

Ps. Im Not really sure about the part were she got on top up me I was to fucked up to remember. all I recall is something feeling different in a good way and saying hey that's not your month! Do you have a condom on me. So that leaves me to wonder if im a virgin here today!

20. ha. That is a wild and crazy sexy post ttyc!

Weed and sex are meant to be!