"Sewage"...... by PaKoH

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Barb Wire, Sep 22, 2011.

1. #1 Barb Wire, Sep 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2011
    "Sewage" by PaKoH!

PaKoH is one of my favorite artists..... this is in my boss' glass collection. Not mine..I wish!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. This is some Willy Wonka shit.

3. FUCK... Thats badass dude!

Im in plumbing, always working with copper pipes, this would be so sweet to have in my collection!

I bet the artist wants a pretty penny for that... that shits legit.. +rep for sharing.

4. [quote name='"t-fizz"']FUCK... Thats badass dude!

Im in plumbing, always working with copper pipes, this would be so sweet to have in my collection!

I bet the artist wants a pretty penny for that... that shits legit.. +rep for sharing.[/quote]

Chubbs from MJ reviews has one. They are like upwards of 700 I think.

5. Thanks Guys.. I think this piece is pretty damn cool. And I think PaKoH does some kick ass work. This does belong to Chubbs, he's my boss, and this piece is in his glass collection.

Stay lifted... and Cheers!

Barb Wire ;)

6. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Youre a lucky fucker :laughing:

7. Yep they`res one of them i think. :wave:
    You Sylvia?

8. Yes, the one pictured above is the one Chubbs has in his glass collection.... and
    No, my name isn't Sylvia but "hi" all the same :)

Peace!

9. [quote name='"Barb Wire"']

Thanks Guys.. I think this piece is pretty damn cool. And I think PaKoH does some kick ass work. This does belong to Chubbs, he's my boss, and this piece is in his glass collection.

Stay lifted... and Cheers!

Barb Wire ;)[/quote]

Wait. Are you his secretary?

10. No way, lucky you. I love chubbs' videos. Is he as cool as he seems?

11. That's art man :eek:

12. You are soooooooo lucky i would definitely give my left nut to work for him.

13. @HBGBUB...I hear that all the time. And I agree, very lucky I am. I dont take my job for granted, thats for sure! Peace - Barb Wire

@Skunky Monkey.... Most definitely. For sure art. PaKoH is one of my favorites! Stay lifted - Barb Wire

@Stonewalled.... Yes, I think im pretty lucky and fortunate. Chubbs is as, if not cooler, than you may think! And not just saying that either....if you ever get a chance to talk w him, you will agree :) Cheers - Barb Wire

@Youngstoner... yes, Im his assistant/secretary. - Barb Wire

14. How often do you have to clean his pieces? How often do you smoke with him?

15. Hey Stonewalled... clean' em usually after every session or after a couple of sessions. And yes, I get to dab with him in a few sessions throughout the day.... All depending on whats going on. Peace - Barb Wire :smoke:

16. That's pretty awesome, it should have a toilet bowl slide lol

And want to trade jobs lol

17. Im sure Chubbs wished it had a slide as well! Me too!
    And too funny... appreciate the offer, but I think ill keep my job :) I know how lucky I am :)

Stay lifted...
    - Barb Wire

18. That is worth much more than $700.

19. LOL, yes it is.

--Chubbs