severe anxiety enough for mmj script?

Discussion in 'General' started by wv dro, May 6, 2011.

1. so i got caught high at school. (18) but long story short my school and mom wanted me to see a phsycatrist. shrink says i suffer from a SEVERE case of anxiety (enough that he has gotten me excused from school for the rest of my senior year :D). but he has told me about 4 medications i have to choose from to help. but im wondering if i was to move to an mmj state or WV was to become one would this be enough to get a card?

2. #2 Flonkas, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2011
    Here in Cali, even the legit doctors hand them out like candy. You can walk into a doctor without medical records and verbally say you have anxiety and you will get a card.

3. yes. in california, its VERY easy to get one. in fact, they basically make up a reason for you =P

4. #4 Storm Crow, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2011
    ^ Sad, but true! There are two basic types of "pot docs"- the "true believers" who are aware what a miracle cannabis is; and the "whores" who will give you a rec for being "warm and breathing"!

Both want you to have cannabis, so you can get a rec for almost anything in California. (And considering the preventative medical uses of cannabis, it is a sensible practice. Cannabis can prevent blindness from diabetes, as an example.)

In the meantime, you might click that first link in my sig and send a few articles to your local doctors and politicians! Most of them know zilch about medical uses! Send them a few "goodies" like these-

Marijuana Eyed for Treatment of Anxiety Disorders (news - 2004)
    Join Together | The Partnership at Drugfree.org

Israeli Research Shows Cannabidiol May Slow Alzheimer's Disease (news -2008)
    Israeli Research Shows Cannabidiol May Slow Alzheimer's Disease - Inside Israel - Israel News - Israel National News

Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows (news - 2007)
    Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows

Marijuana Chemical Fights Hardened Arteries (news - 2005)
    Marijuana Chemical Fights Hardened Arteries

Cannabis May Halt Progression Of Multiple Sclerosis (news - 2008)
    Cannabis May Halt Progression Of Multiple Sclerosis, Study Says - NORML

Chemicals in Marijuana May Fight MRSA (news - 2008)
    \tMarijuana Ingredients May Fight MRSA

Cannabidiol May be Effective in Preventing Bovine Spongiforme Enzephalopathy (Mad Cow Disease) (news - 2007)
    AAMC: Cannabidiol may be effective in preventing bovine spongiforme enzephalopathy (mad cow disease)

All of those, and many more are in that first link in my sig- just click and read! We have to educate our politicians and doctors to get cannabis legal for everyone!

Granny

5. That's more than enough. Even if you go to a dr saying you have trouble sleeping they'll give ya a rx