seven Eleven! I'm in Heaven....

Discussion in 'General' started by .420., Dec 1, 2009.

1. Ok, I'm about to go to seven eleven and I wanted to know what to buy?
    Something sweet

keep it under $5

Then about to go to McDonald's and buy:

anything in the chicken category

2. get some powder donuts at seven eneven.

then at mcdonalds get a mcchicken.
    i went to mcdonalds high last night. and got a double cheese burger and a coke. it was DELICIOUS!

3. two mcchickens

and some sour patch kids and a mega gulp from 7/11

4. puffy cheetoes and a red slurpee:hello:

5. doritos and sour patch kids. and a cookie.

6. Sour patch kids and some over seasoned chips, like those duel flavor Dorito bags or Honey BBQ Fritos.

The Fritos rock because not only are they delicious but the bag is fucking bottomless. There are so many more twists packed into that sucker than it looks.

7. Get some Sour Patch Kids from Seven Eleven. That's my favorite candy, and the flavor is intense when high. Haha. From McDonalds, get a number nine. It's fucking amazing.

8. OK guys listen up, i'm gonna teach you something very special.

go to mcdonalds

buy a small McChicken meal

replace the chicken with the fries

????

worlds biggest McNugget and a french fry burger

9. Some self serve nacho's with cheese, and possibly some chili depending on how nasty it looks. That would hit the spot right now.

10. :hello::hello: LMFAO. New Sig material.

11. I'd get a dr.pepper with some candybars. The not go to mcdonalds but go to the kfc/taco bell in my town. That way I can get a crunchwrap suprem and some chicken.

12. seven 11 get a burrito.. then at mcdonalds get 2 mcchickens and stack it put alot of pepper inside and bbq sauce creat a double mcchicken trust me its worth it

13. i'd go for chocolate milk... thats got to be my favorite drink