Setting up my first grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by capecoder, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Hey everyone :)

I'm working on my shopping list for my first grow and I wanted some input from you guys. I'm looking at getting a 2'x4'x6.5' hydrohut and equiping it with all this stuff here Link

The only thing I'm stuck on is the exhaust system. The hydrohut apparently can support a 4" blower. I don't really know how the fan hooks up to the tent so I don't know what I need to buy. If anyone can tell me the parts I need and how to put them in the hydrohut I'd really appreciate it. Thanks :)

2. 17 views and no responses? come on guys; help me pick an exhaust system :)

3. ill pm you

4. Still looking for some input :)

5. I dont understand, that hydrohut walls are mylar or something? I guess it cant support any fan too big or heavy, on the other hand its small enough so you dont need to install a monster fan on it. I guess you could go with a PC or 2, or 3.

I guess you ordered and it didnt came in the mail yet ?

6. this is basically my shopping list. I haven't bought the hydrohut hut or the stuff on ebay yet but once i figure out what fan I should buy I'll order everything.

7. what do you guys think of a 140cfm dayton blower? would that be powerful enough for 2x4x6.5 ft hydrohut?

I can get the 465 cfm for 5 dollars more haha..would that be a overkill?

8. you can buy p.c fans that extract 80cufm of air and plug into the mains . or a water filled air cooler . this is what im using hope it helps

9. 465 sounds an overkill to me