set up?

Discussion in 'General' started by Herbalicous, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Ok so i have this dealer that lives a few blocks away and he always comes to me or if i go to his place i would park a block away and park. I hit him up today and he said yea just cruise by and park in his driveway. Just wanna know what u guys think

2. ok? throw that bitch in reverse and be ready to go

3. Maybe his parents are out. I wouldn't stress too much lol

4. seems fine.. they would get you either way.

5. If you want weed you should probably park in the driveway

6. Say your car broke down, drive over park two blocks away, and get ready to book it if the popo is near.

7. Dont know why the 5-0 would be trying to go DOWN the ladder of command when it comes to this. Usually you would of been busted, THEN they make you schedule a deal with your guy, and then we all know what happens.

Unless the 5-0 isnt involved, in which case this guy might try to rob your ass. Just be prepared to book it!

8. If someone was going to set you up they'd want you to be further from your vehicle, not closer. He probably wants to save you the walk.

9. Haha was just makin sure . But im so glad i did just got a half of some la confidential and just got my new vape today :hello: :smoking:

10. Nigguh you paranoid haha.

Just get a knife or something if you're really that sketched out, always made me feel better when I was iffy about a deal.

11. Naw its not even like that. Ive never parked at his house before and he said he never likes people stopping by during the day. It just seemed kinda weird

12. Maybe he likes you