Server Problems

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Superjoint, Feb 13, 2003.

1. Admins and Mods,

We are experiencing some troubles with our server, we are working on it, it can mean some instability in the coming 24 hours and maye you will not be able to reach the site or very slow respons time. Please alert others if friends or members will mail or ask you about via regular email.

Sorry for the inconvinience, Sjaak is working his but of in the hosting center to fix it A.S.A.P

Peace

SJ

2. Thanks for getting us going SJ. That was fast.

3. Lately, sometimes when i try to get to the forums through www.grasscity.com I can't, and this comes up:
    Warning: open(/tmp/sess_34bf37e45f12567849dd0637875205f3, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in /home/www/grasscity/includes/prepend.inc.php on line 2

Fatal error: Database class error: Query failed: SELECT poll_questions.poll_id, answer_id as poll_answer_id, question, answer as poll_answer, votes FROM poll_questions INNER JOIN poll_answers USING (poll_id) WHERE active='true' ORDER BY poll_questions.timestamp DESC, answer_id ASC LIMIT 3 in /home/www/grasscity/includes/database.inc.php on line 80

Warning: open(/tmp/sess_34bf37e45f12567849dd0637875205f3, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Then I just get in through www.izigrow.com

4. that happens to me but if I just type in forum.grasscity.com it works ok

5. I'm aware , trhanks guys! Monday is repar day, I'm taking a break, my nerves are killing me!

SJ

6. It sucks when a mack truck runs over that last nerve.

You deserve the break, Super J!!!!!!!

7. HIGH All, this explains why I can't upload pics....come on Monday I need my fix...I feel so lost.....

8. Have a good weekend SJ.

Thanks for letting us know my friend..

Unoit smoke alot more. We don't want you to go into no pics shock! LMAO

9. HIGH All, under the advice from the Super Moderator I'm O.F.F.F. to smoke more *LOL*. 45min and it's

Gentlemen and Jimmy Spencer START YOUR ENGINES

10. I was waiting all day to get my fix@! Hope everything worked out all right!

11. SJ and SJAAK must still be working on the site!