Seroquel

Discussion in 'General' started by Predator1, Nov 20, 2007.

1. Recently in my travels I acquired 80 Seroquel pills for free. Now, all this guy told me is "take 5 and it will fuck you up." I'm not willing to take any drug based on that kind of description.

I tried to erowidulate that shit, but apparently Erowid doesnt have any info on seroquel. Does anyone here on the city know what these things do?

2. they make you sleepy. that's it. no recreational use. you'll just pass out

3. If you stay up on them, then you could trip. Sadly it's easier said than done. I would keep them just to help you sleep. They will definately help with that.

4. Thier garbage.

'If you stay up pass the sleepiness you'll trip hard' is garbage.

I know a dude who trys to slang em all day, And they rarley get bought.

I traded dude a sub for 100 of em a few years back.

I ate a few, I jus got super tired, Jus wasnt worth staying up. 'Got rid' of the rest.

Another time i copped a few, Popped a few, Stayed up past the real sleepiness and jus felt drowsy and outta it. Sucked. Went to sleep.

Serequels aswell with flexerils suck.

5. That's it.

6. anti-psychotics for recreational use? no dice.

7. Just keep them around for when your trying to sleep. They hold no recreational value.. but theyll knock you out like no other! What MG are they??

8. Sure, they'll knock you out if you're planning on sleeping for fourteen hours. I took one 50mg pill the night before a show so I could get up early and I felt like I was midway through a bad Heroin withdrawl after I woke up.

I have hundreds of 100mg pills sitting on my coffee table that people have given to me for free. They're worthless. Good if you want to tranquilize some very large animal, but worthless.

9. I'm prescribed 50mg a night to help me sleep... and it works wonders for that.

But as for fun... 50mg-75mg will make me feel... a tiny bit sedated, but it's not like you're high or anything.

Taking high doses does FUCK YOU UP, but it sucks... your breathing gets jacked, you can't even fuckin talk right, and your legs are so restless it feels like termites are eating away at your bones.... hate it.

and Durchii:
    The first few days are a pain in the ass, it makes it feel impossible to get outta bed when you wake up. But after a few days it's works amazingly as a sleep aid. I fall asleep fast, stay asleep, and wake up feeling great now.

10. Me and all my friends used to take them during 9th grade and we would just go to the nurse and sleep on one of the beds she has