seriously screw the once a month inconvenience

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by 420Hazo, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Periods.

I just walked into a haymaker of madness and bullshit, all bc I wasn't excited over a grey shirt (that looks weird, honestly) that she bought. I got blasted on all night, I went to bed still getting texts over how pissed she is. I was like fuck it going to bed.

Next morning I wake up a bit irritated bc of the madness, then I get a text its her crying bc she's really sorry and she loves me and she wants me to talk ( I didn't ignore her, I just went to bed at 2am like a normal person when they're tired). So now I'm like k wtf, at least let me say something but I dropped and got her feelin guilty..

Everything is ok now 5 hours later, after wee both get from work and were smiling and eating cookies.

But seriously.. FUCK U HORMONES in seth rogens tone of voice from Knocked Up..gahhh I never get a warning of the inconvenience coming its just kaboom! BITCH MODE..CRYING MOOD..then let's just cuddle babyyy..I like the cuddlin part hehe I'm sorta biggie on cuddlin with my girl tho

Rant over.

2. Yeah, it blows, but you just have to deal with it.

3. I'd rather be on the receiving end.

4. To all men who deal with this shit, on the behalf of women:

Thank you.

Because honestly, to the guys who understand and don't blow up everytime their girl overreacts, just, thank you.. We do regret it...

.. Hormones get crazy sometime. They're hard to handle. I'm sure I don't go that crazy but my skin breaks out. And I feel gross.. And now I've realized when hormonal changes do happen, to hold precautions - definitely attempting to think before I speak to anyone I'm with. I'm trying to say every girl has different experiences with these monthly changes.. It's not every female who cannot handle their shit when it comes to freaking out or PMS, but it is quite a few..

Regardless, thank you :D :wave:

... You men know you can't resist us regardless, 'specially if you're in love or we give you sex. :cool:

5. haha no i agree, ive see my share from my girlfriend. she literally turns 180 degrees into a total psycho, but i mean as frustrating as it is. i learned quite a bit. today i caught her in one her "good, relaxed" moods (yes she still going thru PMS) and i managed to get a few really nice tips on helping her thru PMS

also i already learned.

during PMS, guys are always wrong. maybe not literally, but to the women yes? girls on gc can you confirm this? (just a theory)

basically i have been submitting to her every whim and apologizing for even the smallest hiccups that may come, and its going smoooother than hot butter. but only doing this during PMS, otherwise im going back to myself when she goes back to normal lol gotta keep the guy power :devious:

6. Its really no too difficult to deal with. Sometimes its worse than others, but just keep your cool. Anything my girl says that may piss me off shes always really sorry about. I just brush it off because i know its from her hormones.

Man up and deal with it, its really not that bad.

7. K, I am gradually becoming more annoyed of girls blaming "horomones" to excuse shitty behaviour to their s/o. It's not hard to be rational, it's called control.. We have brains for a reason.
    :/

8. Have you even had a period? lol.

Some girls are so lucky. I bleed heavily..like extremely and I get the worst cramps where I have fainted from the pain. All I can do is lie in bed and try sleep all the time. I feel uncomfortable and disgusting. Last thing I feel like is talking to anyone or doing anything. Hormones are crazy things and can really fuck with you. It makes sense we'd be more irritable during our periods. I remember telling myself, before my periods started, that I wasn't gonna be one of those girls who go psycho after getting a period but fuck..it happens.

9. I'd be pissed too if I bled for a week from any orifice. That's just not a fun time for anyone.

10. Nature saw fit to give women a rectum as back up when this happens, Anal for the Win!

11. Lybrel.com

FDA Approves Period-Stopping Pill - ABC News

12. My girl is usually pretty cool, she doesn't pms much. but every once in a few months she'll just be completely crazy. wants to fight about everything. And I'm always confused for about a day until I realize she's pms'ing like crazy. I usually call her on it and we both have a good laugh.

But it's almost worse that she doesn't get bad pms every month. I get lulled into a false sense of security and then bam she'll be crazy for a few days randomly every few months. lol

13. But seriously, i realized with PMS, you just gotta grind through. i mean, if your right and shes says no, fuck it and apologize, there's no reason to have a tight grip on something near the fuse ya know.

(yes im the one saying that after ranting ha ha, i realize stuff, live and learn)

lol yeah i got on a stretch of a weeks and weeks and i think im in the clear, one night ill kinda go on the joke bus because im bored and tease her, then she gets defensive.

sound the alarm, im thinking...why is she freaking out like this, then im one joke too far and i realize im in for the hammer.

14. Bring a joint over and sex her, I heard it's good for cramps.

15. that is gross as fuck^ i do not wanna have sex with a bloody vagina, thank you very much.

16. blood is good lube

i dont mind bangin the blood tunnel but i def rap it up. idk if many girls get horny durin pms but 1 of my exes did.

17. What if your gf is always like that? :p

18. If you turn your girl on enough, the blood stops.

19. this thread is derailing with lots of blood on the tracks..bleh