Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

SERIOUSLY ripped off by dealer... story.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr Gargamel, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Hey guys.

I regularly buy from this dealer. The first few times I bought from him, he always gave me a great hook up. I don't smoke much, so I usually just buy dubs. He would usually get me 2 G's of pretty good stuff for 20 dollars.

I even helped him out by forwarding about 4 of my friends to him... I GAVE him customers.

Anyway, one time last month I hit him up for a dub... and he gave me a REALLY light bag... like it was barely 1 G. I didn't really care, because I bought from him about 4 times before, and he was always good about it, and I figured maybe he was just running low, or something. But then, a week later, I hit him up again, and the bag is even LIGHTER. So I tell him that the bag was light as fuck, and I stop buying from him.

My friends kept buying from him, and he never shorted them at all, so today, nearly a month later, he texts me and is like "Yo, my bad about before, I've got some new stuff, hit me up."

He swings by my car, gets out with a bag that I can't see through and says "I had to mix a few strains up, but it's still good, be careful with it." I give him 20, and he takes off.

I look in the bag... and it is LITERALLY about .2 grams of ash mixed with tobacco. I call him, and he was like "That was my brother's shit, i have nothing to do with it." And I was like "You've stolen basicly 60 dollars from me the past month... I've given you customers, why do you insist on ripping me off?"

He texts me after I hang up and says "I'm really sorry, don't spread this around to your people about me, I'm not the kind to rip you off... the next time I swear I'll do you right."

What the FUCK. Should I respond and demand he BRING me a serious dub? or should I just tell everyone I know about this bullshit?

2. Fuck that. Demand a new dub AND tell everyone. In that order.

3. He snaked you, you snake him. Fuck him over, all i gotta say

4. He better give you some free weed, tell everyone about him anyway though after you get your free weed

5. that's life. I got ripped off yesterday too. or shorted. I got a quad for $70 of bubba kush, but when I scaled it out it came to be 6.5 g's

6. Why don't you look at the stuff BEFORE you hand over the money? That would solve the problem entirely. He rips you off because you let him.

7. what a bitch get your dub and tell every one about that shit thats fucked up

8. Couple things you can do.

1) Hit him up and make him travel about 20 minutes to you. ask for a big bag. When he comes thru ask to see it. when you get it, be like.... "Im all set"

You just wasted his gas and got him back....

2) Ask for a new dub.

3) Bust his kneecaps.

4) Tell everybody you know he's a scumbag and not what he seems.

5) Get a scale and shove it in his face next time you buy, or ask him to scale it himself.

Cardinal rule of buying weed is never give the money first, ask to look at the product beforehand.

He's most likely robbing you because he knows you won't do shit about it and thinks you are a bitch.

9. damn what a fucking sketch ball. go stab that n*gga

10. He's playin you for a fool Op.

I like CSterbs idea.... ask him for a quarter or something when he comes, be like I want to see the bag (even if he shorts you and it's only 4g's or w.e/) take the bag and drive off.

CSterbs covered pretty much all the good idea's you can do. :smoking:

11. say ur telling everybody if he doesnt give you a free bag dat ur pleased with , own this asshole

12. Dude, he's taking you for a ride. Why wouldn't he lie and say he'll stop ripping you off, when he could swear he won't do it again....and then get more of your money? He's gonna keep doing this until you stop buying from him.

It hasn't happened to your friends yet, but it just might. I'd tell them.

13. You dont wanna start shit with him that may get out of control, but definitely dont let him fuck you over, and make it known to your friends that he fucked you over a few times.

what I would do:

1) hit him up and say, "yo, listen, youve fucked me over and I dont mind putting it in the past, but I need a show of good faith. Hook me up with a free eighth of headies, and we'll call it even. No more bullshit."

if he says fine, and he does it without question, then all is good. just when you buy from him make sure you know what your getting before you hand over the cash. Also, start looking for a new go to guy, and put this guy on the back burner.

2) If he say go fuck yourself, then forget him. Dont buy from him, and move on. tell your friends what happened so the word gets out, but dont go out of your way to get yourself in more shit than a dubs worth.

14. A)
    You shouldn't have passed your friends off to him.. Thats not how its done.
    Your a narc or one of your friends is hence this bullshit
    B)
    Maybe tell him you weren't sure what to do and you posted in an internet forum and they advised you to "Inset Advice"

Bottom line...
    You fault you got took... two times.
    Hope you learned your lesson.
    Maybe THC isn't for you...

15. Shut up bitch

16. Lulz what does that even mean? Did you expect sympathy? Do you expect sympathy... now?

17. That shit will get this kid nearly or all the way killed...
    Even the gas situation... I mean this kid knows your people.. Do you know how loyal they are to you? Furthermore... Sounds like if you try to do anything at all your just going to keep on learning the tuff way... Once someone leaves with your money its pretty much over.

18. Depending on your age, today's world is not easy to get away with "busting someone's kneecaps". If you do that, either he'll come back with his people and take your life away, or you'll be taken into court for assault. BE SMART about your choices. I can promise you if he's slinging he has more dangerous connections than you do.

We all love this plant tremendously, but remember it's just a plant and it's not worth the trouble that it can cause you if you're stupid with it. You have the option of dropping all communication with this guy and moving on, or snitching to the police out of pure revenge. Whatever you choose to do, be smart and don't make your life harder than it has to be.

19. Thats not bad at all tbh, i get quads for $90 round here of DANK so 6.5 or $70 is like $10.30 a gram, not bad at all imo, but u still shoud b gettin a full 7 when u pay 4 it

20. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXlZ6edCHqI&feature=player_embedded]I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO... - YouTube[/ame]

My mates COUSIN sold me a bag of weed that doesn't get me high whatsoever, 2 joints and a bong back to back was what i needed to establish that it doesn't do ANYTHING. I wasted £20 on a bag to myself when it was meant to cheer me up. As a knock on effect of that fake bag, i had to buy another - which got ditched through unfortunate circumstances involving police. Which had the knock on effect of me falling out with my friend.

Shit happens and life sucks, but it still goes on. No point making a GC thread about a dealer ripping you off - live and learn and find a new dealer.