Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seriously odd lavendar kush... Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rapture and Aww, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Now i've had some different strains before, and this has been no different. I've had this stuff now for about 2 months and I'm just on my last couple grams. I decided that I would toke up a little before I went to take care of stuff at work, so I grabbed a nice bud of lavendar kush, and smoked a salad bowl. Needless to say, I was all set for my excursion :smoke:. So I walk to the building a few blocks away, take care of my stuff in under 20min, and then move on to grab some grub at a restaurant. I just order chinese takeout, and usually they get it in like 10 minutes, no big.

It was at this point that I started getting kinda dizzy, standing at the entrance just chilling with my bag and coat. After about 5 minutes, I was under the impression that it had been about a half hour, and It was just sooo hot in there?! In seconds I was spinning and I had to sit down. She comes out with my food, I pay, and still dizzy, leave the restaurant.

I walked about half a block when I felt if I didn't sit down I would sick. I take a seat on one of the benches and as I stare forward, everything is getting bright, I feel light headed, and about to pass out. I think to myself "FOCUS!" and manage to come to a little, take of my coat, and just take deep breathes. After about 3 minutes, I was back to normal high elated feeling...

What the fuck was up with that shit?! Is it likely that a bud out of my large batch was laced? Has this instance happened to anyone else? Thanks for your thoughts guys. And yes, I know it's not a "trip", the herb doesn't do that, and re-examining the remaining bud, it didn't look like there was anything but THC.
    -Rapture

2. Nah man.. just means you got light headed. I think that it has a lot to do with how you smoke and just generally if you get winded easily.

edit: it's happened to me, but I have basically no stamina.

3. How hungry were you were you hydrated. I smoked a fat ass joint about a month ago when I was really hungry and hadn't had any water. I had the same symptoms you described. It was awful. Drank some water ate some filling food (healthy) took a nap and was fine.