Seriously need help identifying a song.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by WeedAndBombs, Mar 5, 2013.

1. #1 WeedAndBombs, Mar 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2013
    I wasn't sure if this is the right section for this. Alright so a few months ago my brother and I heard this hilarious song on YouTube. Last night I remembered a small part of the song but I can't fucking remember the name or who it's by. The song is about a guy selling weed. I can only remember a few lines from the song.
    -The guy talks about standing on the corner and "doing that thang."
    -He talks about how he made $500 selling the weed.
    -And I'm pretty sure he talks about selling different amounts of weed.

It was a sort of skit like song. I'm pretty sure it was a rock song sort of idk. I know this isn't a lot of information (fucking stoner memory) but if anyone can help me figure out what song it is, I would be forever grateful.

tl;dr - I'm trying to figure out the title of a song where a guy sings about selling weed.

2. FUCK YES. Okay so I told my girlfriend about the song and she was helping me look. After like hours of searching for this song from my vague description she fucking found it. I don't even know how. For anyone interested, here's the link:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PK0Dt1atXk]The Funniest Video On YouTube - The Weed Song - YouTube[/ame]

3. haha I love when that happens to me, that feeling you get after you find that song after a long time searching and digging would be better than the song it self lol