Serious trouble, need advice

Discussion in 'General' started by John Lennon, Jan 31, 2012.

1. About 4 months ago, I met this guy, who resulted to be a stoner and also a good friend. Sometimes he bought weed and let me buy some from him at a really low price, and it was good weed. We were fine, he also told me that not to tell anyone that sometimes he sells weed in order to get a free smoke (he buys an oz, and sell grams to his friends and it makes him smoke for free) . But today he told me something strange at msn, he told me something like this:

Him: Hey man
    Me: Hey , whats up?
    Him: Im pretty bad, I have already told you (strange thing is, he hasnt told me anything?) Im leaving, dont talk to me anymore, dont go to my house and dont try to find me. Im leaving the city
    Me: what?
    Him: Dont write anything, dont talk to me, dont try to find me, cops are after me man
    Me: ????
    Him: Dont write anything, Im leaving the city man, bye

And he disconnected.

Im really worried about this guys hes really a good friend. Do you believe hes angry with me or something? Maybe he thinks I told something about him to someone? Maybe he thinks im a snitch, I dont know. I called to his phone but its off....

2. Would if you go looking for him... and find out he never existed 0_0

3. ::sniff:: I smell a sequel to fight club!

4. Im not joking or trolling..

5. I'm dead serious too? Imagine if he was an imaginary character your mind created, to get over some deep, intense issue? And now that you are over said issue (whatever it may be), your mind made you think he sent you those ^ texts.

He never existed, man, let it go. . .

6. I am that guy

7. finding this thread helpful op?

8. hmmmm......

9. I second this, you just gotta let it go man. He never existed, it's all just your imagination.

10. Shine it on, dude......

The guy sounds a bit sketchy to me......

Better stay out of it.

11. Done. Thread closed.

Glad I could help.

12. I believe the cops are after him so he left town

dont try to contact him or write him, it will result in him getting possibly a death penalty because he proll murdered someone

13. Honestly man, sounds to me like this dude's got some issues he's dealing with and it's got nothing to do with you man.

If you like the dude, I'd suggest just chilling a bit and quietly reach out to him via a text in a few days.

14. I am LOVING the boobs in your avatar...:D

15. He's an alien...

16. Ops friend is obviously connected to the deep webs and is going to put a "hit" out him just to make sure he doesn't try to go looking.

sad part its true

17. Im starting to think that he was actually a dealer...?

18. ....I thought those were knee's at first glance. Smh.

19. Whats the safest way to contact him? Txt messages? Im thinking of using a public phone?

20. its like fight club man

at the end of the day you'll realize it was you all along... you've been growing weed in your basement for years