Serious question about X

Discussion in 'General' started by -*JuicyJay*-, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Hey everyone

any helpful info about this would help me out alot

i started doing X alot in november all the way up to march or start of april. would say i consumed about 50 tabs during that whole period of time, no more then that, could be less, i dont know, but anyways you know how you get a nervousness to talk on X? well everytime i blazed during that time and i think even to this day i get that nervousness, i havent blazed for a month or two, im tryin to take it easy off everything and let my body recooperate.

i want that feeling to go away so fuckin bad, cause i wanna smoke a fat blunt, but i dont want to get that feeling, it doesnt feel the same when i get baked anymore... so im hoping time will heal this, but id like to know if anyone else has had this, and to hear what you guys think.

thx alot

2. I honestly dont know whats wrong with you man sorry...everytime im on e i am talkative and more loose...just 15 minutes ago i popped 1 and a 1/2 of another one of blue smiley faces hopefully ill be good to go in 30 mins or so.:)

3. fuck man, i use to be talkative and shit to, then i dunno what happened, i guess people react differently on drugs, but my body has to recooperate or im gunna be on pissed off mother fucker