Serious Question about the coke I have, please help.

Discussion in 'General' started by BazookosCircus, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Hi gc.

I am not too experienced with coke. I've done it a few times with people I trust and I know it was legit and good those times.

I recently picked up some from people I dont really know, and it's different. Its not bone dry like the other stuff I've done. I think its also cut with acetone because it has a nail polish remover-esque taste in combination with the coke taste when I do it.

The drip burns the back of my throat instead of numbing it (although there is some numbing)

Also it makes me feel a lot more tweaked out than other times ive done coke. Im starting to be afraid that maybe theres speed in there or something.

Don't answer this thread with stuff about how I should just smoke weed because its natural, I know this.

I just need someone who knows about coke/hard drugs to give me some advice here. Thx.

2. try putting it under a lamp or in the microwave for a little bit to see if you can get the moisture out.

does it look pearly or matte white?

3. more on the pearly side

actually, only the slightest bit pearly in some lights, its pretty white.

4. pearliness usually is an indicator of quality.
    there are purification methods on other forumsthat you can use to get away the impurities, google them.
    are you doing this blow in the same setting(s) as before, or completely different? i find this has a huge factor to play in once's enjoyment of coca.

5. same pretty much

im mainly worried about the acetone taste

6. Just sounds like some good coke to me.

7. ^^good coke burns your throat??

8. Ah good point, I didn't see that. No, good coke numbs the shit out of my throat.

The day after howeever, my throat usually hurts like a mofo.

9. well the first bump should burn a lil bit jus cuz you dont go numb the second coke touches ur nose/throat.. other than that i dunno, if it smells like nail polish remover when you sniff it its probably pretty good, good coke isnt bone dry, it should have a lil bit of stickyness to it, like when you put a card on the rocks to crush em some of it should stick to the card

but i cant really tell ya cuz i dont have the shit in front of me