Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Serious question about probation

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by gimmeaporsche, May 29, 2008.

1. If you are being put on probation can one of the conditions be that they can check your house ever so often? Also if they are drug testing you will they watch you pee?

2. I'm almost certain they can't search your house without probable cause even while on probation.

As for the DT part, my PO stood outside my door with it cracked looking in. There are two mirrors on the wall right by the toilet so I'm not sure if he was checking me out or not. :p

3. You are very very wrong. They will stand right behind you while you piss. They can search your house at anytime but they will not unless you give them reason to.... failing drug test ect...

4. You realize it's gonna differ from place to place? Like I said my PO stepped outside and barely left the door cracked and watched from there. I'd suggest you just stop smoking like I did, it's not hard at all to stop plus it makes for one hell of a tolerance break.

5. Lol I am looking at 8 to 10 years probation. Also i have major anger issues when I am not smoking so ya it keeps me from beating the shit out of people.

6. hahaa I guess that would be one hell of a tolerance break!

That really sucks man, I guess you could try diluting your piss and taking something that colors your urine yellow. After the results show up in like 5 minutes my PO just tells me to pour the container out and throw it away so I know they don't test creatine levels. But to be safe I would stay clean for the first DT, then if they just tell you to pour it out and throw it away you could always try dilution.

7. Also do you know if the whizzinator thing actually is as good as what they say it is? Like would it be safe to use for a P/O?

8. god damn dude, that sucks a fat one. I have a court date very soon, hope I don't get probation :( .

9. Ya it does. But that is only if I get the felony. My lawyer is trying to talk it down to a misdemeanor. If I get that then it will be two years probation max and prob 6 moths to a year.

10. I have a felony and was on probation for 5 years. I think they only tell you they can search your house at anytime to scare you. My PO wouldn't have put fourth the effort to actually show up at my house....I have never heard of this ever happening.

As for the UA question, I all depends on where you are at and how they test you. I've had some places "watch" you actually pee in the cup and some where they send you in the room (after you empty your pockets). Try to find someone local and ask them how they do it.

If your on probation and have a hot UA, bad things happen...Your PO Officer can revoke your probabtion and send you back to court for the origional charges and you can get resentenced (jail time, more probabtion, more community server, more court costs, more lawer fees, etc...). I would keep clean for a while and then your PO can switch you to "unsupervised" probation. Unsupervised probabtion means don't get in anymore trouble (or bad stuff can happen - see above). You don't get UAs meet with anyone, and get off probabtion, when your time is up (without doing anything). You still have to notify them of address changes and stuff, but it's chill.

Why are you getting 8-10 years probabtion? What did you do? I would think you wouldn't get anything that long. I was charged with 3 felonies and a few other things, and got 5 years probabtion (and no jail time - 2 weekenders). If I would have got jail time, my probabtion would have been shorter. They always say it's a lot more then it really is going to be...

11. I am being charged with felony injury to a child. I am innocent though. But my lawyer is going to try to plea bargain down to a misdemeanor and get me on deferred adjudication. So ya. It is better than taking my chances with a jury.

12. I'm on probation for 6 months. (speeding) month 3 about to be done. No DT yet but I know its coming so I'm cleanin up and waiting. T-breaks are good I've heard. Soryy to hear about you shit. Best of luck man.:wave:

13. Ya it sucks I had that for speeding once also.