Serious issues need advice

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MASYELOF, Jun 14, 2012.

1. #1 MASYELOF, Jun 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2012
    My female cannabis plants are in lets say their fourth week of flower when i decided to add some foxfarm super bloom. After mixing my feeding solution i let the mixture sit for too long by mistake. The last plant to get fed got a high overdose and in the next few days almost every leaf has dried and curled. These plants are in pots with a mixture of vermiculte, perlite, peat, lime, and soil. All of the many pistils seem to be in good health. My main question is whether or not it is worth keeping this plant alive or if it is too far gone. Can it continue to flower with about 80% of its leaves dried? I have been flushing with water everyday since this happened and spraying the leaves in the evening.

2. Not sure of the answer but wanted to bump this for you.
    Hope it works out....
    Jake

3. I think it will just effect the yield in a negative way. Good luck.:)

4. yes it will still grow. and it will affect your yield but if it has weeks left..youd be surprised on how much more it can still grow with not very many leafs.

i once had an exhaust fan go out while the lights were on and it got wayyy too hot and killed tons of leafs but still had a decent harvest