serial killer on the loose

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by the blunt truth, Oct 6, 2010.

1. i LOL'd

i'm taking a class right now called "End of the World". fuckin' bible thumpers are nuts man!

2. Its a fucked up world we live in when someone can walk into your driveway and shoot you. Stay inside untill thid shit blows over.

3. ^ i like this guys plan lol +rep

4. I know how terrifying it is to feel unsafe in your own community: my high school was canceled for about a week because of the DC sniper (I didn't even want to stand at the bus stop), and I experienced the Virginia Tech massacre (I lived on the floor where the first shooting happened), and in my last year there a woman was decapitated in public

Mushroomsatsuji has been following me for years apparently

5. You better hide ya kids, hide ya wife. hide ya kids, hide ya wife...:D

6. #26 halokiller99, Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2010
    why wouldnt the media report on this? Im sure they'd be all over it. ratings,ratings,ratings. Maybe they are in it :eek:

7. lock your door, get a gun, smoke some weed.

8. I met that guy, he gave me a newport. for sure.

9. dude my thoughts exactly, very respectful. NOT! I tried neg reppin him but I can't so I'm just gonna rep you, as pointless as it is.

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw]YouTube - Songify This - BED INTRUDER SONG!!! (now on iTunes)[/ame]

WE GON' FIND YOU!

11. yea sorry to hear about your friend man. idk why all these people continue to crack jokes about it. just shows how people are. but yea be careful because this guy who is doing this is sick

12. It's sort of mean to be making fun of someone who is genuinely scared and has lost a friend. Do you guys read some of the things you are saying? Just because you're on the Internet and you can hide your identity doesn't mean you should be an all-around dick head.

I mean the guy's friend got shot in the head....

I wish you luck in this situation. I hope your friend makes it through! If i were you I would stay inside your house as much as possible.

Sorry you're going through this, good luck.

peace and pot

13. Yeah, that's true. Sorry if my bed intruder joke was disrespectful. And I am sorry about your friend OP.

14. :confused:

15. sorry to hear about your friend and your situation, it is a pretty fucked up one to be in.

on another note, composite sketch reminds me of a napoleon dynamite portrait haha

"took me an hour to do the shading on your upper lip"

16. Marry e wanna is the root of all evil

17. When trying to have humor goes wrong.

but R.I.P to your friend and I hope he pulls though

18. wow, i cannot believe some of the responses in this thread. i apologize for the lack of compassion here. :mad:im sorry to hear about your friend. ill keep him in my thoughts/prayers.
    lock your doors. stay inside. seriously

19. the bed intruder was kinda funny because the video played in my head.

but yeah, sorry to hear about your friend :/ .
    Id be scared to go outside too unless i had a gun..or was really baked.

Hope you stay safe :smoke: