serial killer on the loose

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by the blunt truth, Oct 6, 2010.

1. I live in Northwest Indiana and ever since yesterday morning there has been a dude running around Illinois and Indiana killing people. One of my buddies from high school got shot in the head, the doctors say he has a 5% chance of living but hes staying strong. Schools are closed or on lockdown and I'm afraid to go skate. There were 2 random murders down the street from my house 3 weeks ago that were never reported by the media. 4 people were shot yesterday, including one man who was killed.

Another teen from my area was killed last night in a separate incident, a heroin deal gone bad.

What the fuck is going on?

2. Armageddon is coming, the last judgement is upon you, REPENT, REPENT!

3. Whoa ... Lock up man. There fucking crazy out west. :smoke:

4. Lock ya doars and hide ya chillin, dey rapen eerybody out dere

5. press release?

6. Too bad all the pigs are busy arresting people for using weed, otherwise they actually might do something about this.

7. Well the perpetrator was probably all tweaked out on marihuana anyways.

8. Get your tranquilizer and your plastic wrap and go get the bastard.

9. Dont forget your boat, your alligator gear and your map through the everglades
    wait what?

DEXTER?:eek:

10. we gon find youu we gone fin youu

11. Damn man, grab a gat, lock all the doors, board up the windows and :bongin:.
    Think of it like your playin Nazi Zombies.

12. I know right,its pretty much "looking for a guy in a beanie in Illinois in October" lol good luck with that.

13. Would you like me to stop?

14. Well I got a message for the perp!

You don't have to come and confess that you did it, we're lookin' fo you, we gon find you ima let you know now! So you can run and tell that, homeboy!

[​IMG]

15. serial killing is fun :devious:

jk

16. Reminds me of a time when I was like 12 or 13 and my crazy neighbor bought plastic knifes and put them through mini cereal boxes. Hung them on a screen, then on Halloween proclaimed himself a cereal killer. He also made the news for his Christmas decoration, which included a plastic man with a rifle perched on his roof aiming at a plastic Rudolph going for a canister of Morton salt.

17. What a pathetic joke when his friend from highschool was killed.

18. stay in and lock your doors untill he gets caught