Serial Killer game

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Amped, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Some company needs to make a game where you're a serial killer, and each mission, you have to stalk a house, scaring and killing the people in it. The multiplayer would be players in a house versus one serial killer, and the killer could cut the power and stuff and scare the people, and the more scared they become, the more blurred their vision is, and the less they can fight back and stuff. It'd be so much fun. It'd also be pretty scary!

Lmao I saw that comment on youtube

I think it'd be cool just cause its something new, idunno. Im high as fuck and lmao, posted in pandoras cause I know some people will "WTF?"

2. Give it a few years, the way our race is going we will be seeing much worse in real life.

3. I don't wanna see that shit in real life man :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Difficulty: Jeffery Dahmer

• Funny Funny x 1

5. Ah, but what do you do when you grow bored of the video games? Human's will eventually will grow out of the video game era, and with the way mankind thinks, I can only imagine the path being a horrific one. :wave:

6. Bonus game: How many heads can you fit in your freezer?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Lol man I play shooters all the time, doesnt mean I wanna join the army or anything. Video games dont influence me in real life :smoke:

• Like Like x 1

8. That's not what I mean't.

Have you seen the movie gamer? Think that. Sure, you don't want to be the one at risk, but the human mind needs entertainment, I'm just saying, we're very capable of having such 'games"

9. Nope I haven't seen gamer so im confused :smoke:

10. This sounds kinda like a backwards version of cluedo...or a prequel...

11. Choose a character:

Ted Bundy
    John Wayne Gacy
    Jack the Ripper
    The Zodiac Killer
    The Black Dahlia

• Like Like x 1
  12. It sounds fun because I find them fascinating, but playing often just doesn't seem healthy. :confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. do u mean like gta?

14. serial killing games are a dime a dozen. youre thinking of a "home invasion" game which i think would only be fun online, unless the game hadd good, unpredictable a.i.

otherwise the end result is always the same.

seriel killers always up the ante also, the game should get progressivly murderous.

15. You should just be let loose in a city, with as many ways to kill victims as possible, you should have to focus on covering your tracks as the police can catch you, and when they do it's game over. There should also be "style points" where you kind of level your character in a certain style, like a smooth talking lady killer or a complete cannibal.

16. Can you rape the victims too? Lol but this sounds like a good game, though I'm sure the media will viciously attack it relentlessly. I doubt any company would want to put money into it. I would play it though.

17. lol this is sooo funny, at the same times it sooo fucked up.

What about a game called genocide where you play the part of either General Mugabe or one of his troops 'improving ' the country or a game where you play an officer in either a russian gulag, german concentration camp or Guantanamo bay, think of all the amazing mini games that could be created

mum's against fun would deffo have something to say against this.

18. Isn't Manhunt basically a serial killer game? GTA doesn't count, that's mass murder, there's no stalking involved, no skill, or anything along those lines.

• Like Like x 1