september11th and every other fucking day...

Discussion in 'General' started by Digit, Sep 11, 2003.

1. start counting seconds.... are you doing that? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, ... etc...

now every two seconds you've counted, another child has died. (averagely speaking, and according to my antiquated figures)

... and thats just the deaths of children.

theres a whole lotta people out there dying.... and dying from worse things than old age in their sleep.

we are mortal beings.... we die.

it happens every second of every day.

during the time it took you to read this much of this thread, dozens maybe even hundreds of people have died.

every day, probably about 100,000 to 200,000 people die. of which more than 40,000 will be children.

EVERY DAY!

.... so i dedicate this thread, to them and their families and friends.

and i hope, that we as humans, citizens of the world, that we can stop needlessly killing each other, for whatever reason.

peace.

2. I agree Digit.. For all the lives that are lost each day........

3. Woah woah waoh.........I give my prayers to them.......but were is the proof that that many people die everyday

4. you got a local newspaper?....does it have obituaries? now multiply the number of deaths in a day in your community by the number of communities in the world and you may find your answer...

5. word up digit!

6. Just more proof that people don't pay attention unless there's an explosion involved.

It's too bad that we haven't gotten to the technological threshold of exploding cheese sandwhiches. Then no one would have to starve.

Seriously though, apathy is simple and easy when you have what you need. When you have what you want as well it becomes a habit.

7. it is a scary thing. all the killers of the world today. zonedude, good point. it isnt an option to be brought into this world..

8. I forgot it was Sept 11 already, we all know what's going to be filler on tonight's news...

Oh, and where's Osama Bin Laden at? His name must not sell many magazines or newspapers anymore.

9. havnt you seen?

he's got his new video out.

i think i'll wait for the DVD tho.
    :D

10. DVD is always worth waiting for. I can't wait for the special behind the scenes footage, or the director's commentary.

11. lmfao!!!!