September Macro Thread [Tons of shots]

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Durchii, Sep 13, 2007.

1. Yep, listen to Junkie. Photography has absolutely killed my fear of bees, for whatever reason that may be. Actually I was stung on top of the head last week because I got too cocky around them.

:p

2. New shot, nothing great. I wished I would have had a touch more in the depth of field area but it was pretty dark and I was stuck at f/2.8. Oh well.

[​IMG]

Edit: Actually, I kind of like this one more than the last.

[​IMG]

3. I really like that, Durchii. The colors look awesome together.

4. Tried a new framing technique in a fit of hopeless insomnia. It actually came out fairly well, if you ask me.

[​IMG]

5. durchii, no words m8, no words to describe what i've seen.
    i'll give it a try with absoluciously periffic ?
    nice work man, keep those sweet shots coming!

6. Absoluciously perrific? I love it! Haha!

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. Dever Botanic Gardens tomorrow, so hopefully I'll come back with some serious shots from there.

7. They look great to me Durchii, i like the new framing too. If you dont like the lens though.... i suppose I could take it off your hands ;)

8. Yea, okay! Great idea. Give me your address and I'll stalk.. err.. send it right over.

:p

9. Im loving the dandalion shot. You are a very talented photographer. :hello: I hope i see some more soon.

10. Thanks Sweet_Leaf!

I've been fucking around with flies all week, so I thought this was only suitable;

[​IMG]

11. Hmm... im partial to stalkers... it's kind of flattering in a way to be stalked :p. (j/k)

That fly shot is awsome too, nice. But I wonder how it would look with a greater DOF? (im still bad with photography terms... Shallow DOF gives less in focus right?)

Now for me to find something interesting to photograph... ill soon be off into the night. Any ideas from a more experienced shooter?

12. once again durchii, the first pic you posted after my first reply was... intense man.
    if you put those prints on Deviant Art, you could make some serious cash!