September 11th POLL

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by THREAdbOMBER, Apr 6, 2011.

1. lets settle this shit once and for all.... because our opinions totally matter

2. I know for a fact that we are never going to get a real answer from the government. Look at the JFK assassination. The government still hasn't said whether they did it or not and that was how long ago?!

3. It'll be like vietnam, or korea, I forget which. Or, what was it, WW1, WW2? Basically twice in our nations history, at the very least, we've started a large conflict with another nation over a boat that was later found out to either not really needed to be there, had like a ton of explosives in by just by happenstance, was a white guy with a DEA jacket in the middle of crips territory, ect. Basically my point being, there have been a couple wars we got pulled into that we later found out, our entry into that conflict was staged, or highly likely staged.

Now, my point in saying all THAT, is that information eventually comes out, the truth about 9/11, if there is any truth farther then what we know, will come, just it will 99.9% of the time come at a time where no one gives a fuck. It's like if we found out 'Ol Honest Abe staged some events to begin civil war, then faked his death, how many would care once Fox stops blathering on aboot it?

4. 5 to nothing.

and blunt man, its because we havent put the pressure on the government. we need a leader, someone strategic, that has a good idea what parts of the government are weak and we just start from there.

5. Yeah it would definitely be nice to know the truth. And a leader would help.

6. I don't know how involved they were, but one thing is for sure.
    They sure didn't do anything to stop it.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. "

- Edmund Burke

7. If you are asking if the official story is the true story, then no. Anyone with a half a brain can tell you that.

Where it goes from there is anyones guess.

8. Does anyone seriously believe that the government has that kind of competence? It's not like they are known for keeping secrets.

How many million people work for the government? Every one of them manages to keep all these huge secrets, yet not one politician manages to keep his deviant bedroom shenanigans from hitting the front page. I find that hard to believe.

9. They're hypnotized after the lizard priests induct them into the inner circle of the Illuminati

10. omg its 9 to 11!!! :eek:

11. Thats because all those many people who have secret access dont have access to any top level files, and those people are trained to withstand interrogation and even torture to never reveal any of those secrets.

12. has anyone read this book? its not political at all but its intense. its the story, not the conspiracy.

[​IMG]

13. i cant click to look inside :( so no, havnt read it

btw, truthers are pulling ahead with a 6% lead. lets keep the momentum going. ttt

14. pretty damn close

by this little experiment 1 out of 2 people believe that the government in some way or another intentionally killed its own citizens...

thats what it all comes down to...

do you believe that our government could do such a thing or not....

15. Real, but the gov ignored the obvious threat and specifics... Everything else could be replaced and fixed, coincidence that only the plane destined for the white house was taken down? I dunno kinda seems like out of all those people on the other planes there woulda been at least a couple people stand up. Screw crude. I want a car that runs on hemp oil or straight hash or resin, god knows it's easier than payin 4.65 a gallon

16. #16 Ccoastal, Apr 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's because politicians are the public eye of the gov that's who we look to for screw ups, the people truly responsible for running every aspect of the gov go mostly unnoticed and nameless

17. #17 bob barker, Apr 9, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2011
    building 7

lots of important documents in that building.

18. In your words, what is the official story?

19. no. why do i say no?
    ask yourself this....what benifits would we gain from flying planes into our own buildings that we spent billions of dollars building? not to go to war...there are easier and less cheaper ways to persuade the public to be pissed at a bunch of muslims. religion is one of them

20. #20 Ccoastal, Apr 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lots of oil