september 11th-explosions?

Discussion in 'General' started by LongIslandBlunt, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Oh God, here we go again

2. search button ?

3. Haha I only had to watch 15 seconds of this to know it's trash.

"Under normal fire conditions, we don't have building collapse."

Newflash: The World Trade Towers were hit by planes! catastrophic structural damage.

(and this: http://www.debunking911.com/firsttime.htm)

Bullshit like this just takes legitimate questioning of the Commissions Reports and turns it into conspiracy, with a hidden far-right agenda.

4. i guess this was previously posted, my bad

the testimony of the so called "expert" in the beginning of the movie may not explain anything, what got me were all of the eyewitness accounts that appeared on news programs. im not talking about the media retards talking out of their asses with little or no knowledge of the subject, but the people who had been inside the buildings or at the scene prior to the collapse.

5. The notoriously inaccurate evidence that is human memory? Witnesses who were under extreme stress, anger and a host of other emotions, people who were preoccupied by a disaster of immense proportions.

That's your evidence of planted explosives?

6. are you serious? the planes hit the top of the towers why would the entire towers collapse? And those are REAL demolition explosions. If you think the videos are fake. Go get a copy of a "real" video from the news group and you can still see those same explosions.

7. Alright, so maybe planes did crash into the twin towers... But what about the Pentagon? You can't deny that it must have been something other than a plane... There were no plane parts to be found! And the whole was all over the news, no wing marks/holes in the wall!

8. the testimony of all of the firefighters police and emergency personnel interviewed cant just be dismissed as wrong because of the horrific scope the events that unfolded. These people have professions that put them in life threatening situations and require them to perform their jobs under extreme psychological stress on a daily basis, and accurately report what unfolded.

9. Try again

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=6

I agree. But neither should their very first relevations be considered hard fact. This is a foolish fallacy of logic. Think objectively.

Really? I don't think I've read or heard *anywhere* of a FDNY member, saying that september 11th was like every other day.

Soldiers are also subjected to similar rigors. Yet they succumb to PTS on a regular basis. This can impair memories, cognition, and impair rational thought.

You're being anything BUT objective about the information being provided. You're very eager to jump to conclusions and buy into this whole conspiracy thing.

Have you though that these where perhaps the remarks of men and women during an event that was of an incredible stressful, chaotic and confusing and emotional experience. Do you really think that nobody let their emotions get hold of their better senses?

Here is a list of resources, which can help you better unstand why human memory is not reliable;

10. I've said fuck it all to the conspiracies. I think its too unethical to say people weren't on the planes and the hijackers are made up by the government. My dad travels alot for work and he said it would be so easy for someone to hijack a plane before 9/11. In terms of security. My conspiracy is that we didn't take warning on the first bombing in the early 1990's, so we did nothing to tighten security on planes,trains, and border security. Government might of messed up, who knows. Bush could've been lied to about the WMD's in Iraq. I think they didn't mess up and Bush surely knew that Iraq had no WMD's. Thats just me. I'm going to just leave it the government let them attack us for oil profits. Final. Rasta will bash me for how stupid this is, but the people that were working in the second tower after the first tower got hit and were told to stay put and everything was ok. What you know the government could of called the people there in the building and said get out, but no they didn't know another attack was going to happen. Then another attack did happen. Just some evidence that it was a accident by the government and that terrorist might indeed of done the attack. Feel bad for the people who stayed. Some said fuck it and got out.

11. So, why did bush keep reading that book on 9/11? if it really wasnt in our control dont you think he would have done something?

And WTC7? nothing hit it, yet it went down just like the others. hm?

(Im not trying to flame or anything, and I respect your opinion. Im just curious to what you have to say).